HLNA Note Locations

RipRavage

Just now, Pellao said:

noicely done mate, would've been nice to state which cave it was in exactly, but having gps should solve that, just a little extra for those who haven't explored caves yet etc.

I have it in the video description, but here you go.

1 Lave Cave Island

2 Upper South Cave Island

3 Ice Cave Island

4 Old Tunnels Scorched Earth

5 Ruins of Nosti Scorched Earth

• 2 months later...
On 10/10/2019 at 6:53 PM, RipRavage said:

HLNA Note Locations

I made a video with the note locations just incase anybody was having trouble finding them.  3 are on the Island and 2 are on Scorched Earth, but keep in mind all of them are in caves.

So i am trying to get the corrupted avatar skins and i found each of the HLNA things and got the story read from the HLNA pet i got from buying the pass but when i switch over to the other maps i lose the HLNA things i got feom the last one and they dont save how did you do this

58 minutes ago, ArkxHellfire said:

So i am trying to get the corrupted avatar skins and i found each of the HLNA things and got the story read from the HLNA pet i got from buying the pass but when i switch over to the other maps i lose the HLNA things i got feom the last one and they dont save how did you do this

You have to collect the notes in single player with a single survivor to unlock the skins when this issue arises.  Make sure the notes show up in your notes section each time you unlock one.  If you collect them all in single player the skins will be unlocked for servers.

• 3 months later...

Hi, Island HLNA coordinates are as follows:

I have searched for the Genesis Chronicles Notes:
HLN-A #1     X(288848)  Y(149662)     Z (-24566)
HLN-A #2     X(74231)    Y(162135)     Z (-24879)
HLN-A #3     X(-177123) Y(-177656)   Z (-6519)

Use the admin cmd/cheat <cheat setplayerpos X Y Z> if you cannot find it.

These are needed to get the Perfect Explorer (100% notes collected on Island) achievement and thus get the Bone costumes for Giga/Wyvern & Jerboa.

Hope this helps.

Archived