Dino Damage Calculation

LordMightyMax

Dino Damage Calculation

Does anyone have any concrete information regarding dino damage? I ask because we recently built a dummy to screw around with and found that our bred rhinos with 850% damage will deal 400k damage to the dummy when at full charge and ridden by the person that imprinted it.

How in the world does that equate to wild dino and boss damage? The wiki says to divide that number by 6 but that still comes out around 66k damage. That's significantly higher than if you follow the damage calculation described on the wiki. Based on that, this wild dino should be doing around 7.3k damage with a full charge. What gives?

I'd love to be able to just disassemble the binary myself and take a look but; unfortunately, that is not possible when the code is cooked by the Unreal Engine.

Test dummy isn't very reliable for damage testing damage. You're best either enabling floating damage numbers if you're on a private server or just doing the math of what the dino will deal. If pvp is enabled you can also unclaim a passive dino with a lot of hp, attack it, and reclaim.

For refrence your 850% rhinos should deal about 4.2k dmg at full charge and 6-7k with imprint and mate boost

Archived