After Updated on Ark October 10 I can't launch ark from steam!

LegendaryBuck

Ok last night October 9 I built me a ultimate Beast Gaming Desktop! and so I installed windows 10 pro got it going ! all excited downloaded ark and it was really late but i finished the download no problem so today October 10 and I launch ark and said had to update so i waited for 10 mins to update then finished it and launch it from steam and end up which I was about to install battle eye then battle eye automatic close it out and ark launch forced close out. and nothing happened. I was like DILO ? so I thought it was a glitched in windows 10 so i tried it again same results I was confused All of my Drivers and EVERYTHING IS all updated in windows 10 Im talking about E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G is all updated. I quad triple checked. so I tried launching ark with out battleye and no mods settings options from steam. I managed to launch it ! and the game popped up running no problem. I am confused cause I can't launch ark with battle eye But I am able to launch it with out it. Is any one having this problem? my pc specs 

i9 9900k 

asus rog strix rtx 2080 ti 11gb oc gaming video card

asus prime z-390-A motherboard

64 Gb Rams g skill tridientz 3000mhz 

1 tb samsung 860 evo ssd solid state drive disk 

same brands disk 512gb 

same brands 250 gb disk

850 watt corsair power supplies 80 plus gold rmx 

window 10 pro 64 bit operating system 

1 hour ago, LegendaryBuck said:

Ok last night October 9 I built me a ultimate Beast Gaming Desktop! and so I installed windows 10 pro got it going ! all excited downloaded ark and it was really late but i finished the download no problem so today October 10 and I launch ark and said had to update so i waited for 10 mins to update then finished it and launch it from steam and end up which I was about to install battle eye then battle eye automatic close it out and ark launch forced close out. and nothing happened. I was like DILO ? so I thought it was a glitched in windows 10 so i tried it again same results I was confused All of my Drivers and EVERYTHING IS all updated in windows 10 Im talking about E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G is all updated. I quad triple checked. so I tried launching ark with out battleye and no mods settings options from steam. I managed to launch it ! and the game popped up running no problem. I am confused cause I can't launch ark with battle eye But I am able to launch it with out it. Is any one having this problem? my pc specs 

i9 9900k 

asus rog strix rtx 2080 ti 11gb oc gaming video card

asus prime z-390-A motherboard

64 Gb Rams g skill tridientz 3000mhz 

1 tb samsung 860 evo ssd solid state drive disk 

same brands disk 512gb 

same brands 250 gb disk

850 watt corsair power supplies 80 plus gold rmx 

window 10 pro 64 bit operating system 

It seems to be issues with BattlEye that seems to be affecting some players. And looking at posts, amount seems to be increasing.

hi,

since the last update, i can't play anymore  (battleeye running or not), the game launch , sometimes i can join the map and 2 mn later , back to the desktop , no crash message, no error , nothing

when eventually i can play 5 minutes .. FPS is erratic and really bad ... i use to play a stable 60 fps, but now its between 5 ! fps and max 40 fps ... enter inventorys last 3 secondes !

what the hell ???

Archived