Fix Primitive Plus

I have a swell idea.  How about making the fixing of Primitive plus your sole priority right now so that myself and thousands of others can actually play the game.  We all know how little concern it actually is of Wildcard's that people are paying money for servers that they can't even use right now, but let's at least pretend to care a little bit here.  

I love the wording of the announcement regarding this: They will keep me "updated with any progress made."  Pretty interesting way of wording this as it absolves them from any commitment whatsoever.  Must be nice so have so many customers who seem so willing to accept this kind of blatant incompetence and lack of concern, huh Wildcard?  

I suppose I should be grateful that Wildcard is only involved with developing video games and not medical software.  Could you imagine the outcome?  

It's ok WC, I don't mind paying for a server that I can't even use.   Really.  I just like to piss away money out of the goodness of my heart to stimulate the economy.  I also thoroughly enjoy supporting companies that are so incompetent  that it's puppy dog adorable (I.E. yours).  How your company stays afloat is one of life's mysteries.  You are the Cadillac Cimarron of the gaming world.  

Amen to that! It’s been what, nearly a week and a half now? Oh, but wait, Primitive+ is for existing customers, and won’t make them as much money as a new expansion. So lets focus on new stuff that might make us more money instead of keeping existing customers happy. Ridiculous! I know Prim+ is the redheaded step child of the game, but c’mon already. What could possibly have been so game breaking in an update to add a few teasers that make Prim+ unfixable at this point?

Definitely gives me further confidence to spend more money on upcoming expansions. 

25 minutes ago, ARKUSBROKUS said:

It's ok WC, I don't mind paying for a server that I can't even use.   Really.  I just like to piss away money out of the goodness of my heart to stimulate the economy.  I also thoroughly enjoy supporting companies that are so incompetent  that it's puppy dog adorable (I.E. yours).  How your company stays afloat is one of life's mysteries.  You are the Cadillac Cimarron of the gaming world.  

Ouch! But oh so true. A week and a half and the best we get is “we’re aware of the issue and will keep you posted”. You know, because working on a new expansion to bring in money is FAR more important than keeping existing customers happy. I under stuff happens, but it’s how you react that defines you as a company, and frankly they’re response to existing game issues by ignoring them and instead looking to the next source of income is exactly what causes companies like this to fail ultimately. 

look at No Man’s Sky. Arguably one of the worst PR launches of all time. Yet ultimately they fought back and have won over a lot of people to become actually quite popular. Communication and actually working on fixing existing issues ... what a concept. 

But what do I know, I’m just one of a few thousand people who can’t play this potentially great game. I wish a bigger company would buy out WC and take over operations so this could really thrive. The concept and base ideas are all there. 

I saw a post from Cedric stating that the projected date for the patch to fix prim will be on the 22nd and that we would be notified of any changes in that date.  
I just hope he comes through. I really enjoy my servers and the players that play on them. I paid today to run them for another month. unfortunately  if it’s not fixed I’ll have to delete the servers and say goodbye to ark.  It’s sad really this game has so much potential. In primitive mode especially.  I’ve really enjoyed playing bugs and all. But primitive seems to be a constant victim.  I worked around it and kept a stable fun server. But I can’t continue to pay for a game that doesn’t work at all.  If they aren’t going to support primitive it’s wrong of them to include it in the base game when purchased. 

Wildcard sucks

Hey  Wildcard.  I know it's of little concern to you that thousands of people are literally throwing their money into a fireplace thanks to your  incompetence/apathy, but do you think there is an itsy bitsy chance that you could focus just a tad more effort on fixing Primitive plus?  

The whole "We will keep you updated with any progress made." statement of yours just isn't lulling me into tranquility anymore.  It implies that if zero progress is made, there will be no announcements, which also just happens to be very convenient for you guys.  It's been nine days that the servers of Primitive Plus users have been useless.  I am having an incredibly hard time believing that this is due to some complicated technical issue that is far beyond the capability of your staff, or your company's ability to seek outside expertise.  Please get a clue, or gain some integrity and publicly announce that you are giving up on or don't care anymore about Primitive Plus.  The latter option, although unpleasant, would at least allow your loyal (too loyal) customers to make new decisions about their gameplay.  

You are not treating this situation with the urgency it deserves.  It's a shame that a game with  potential has to suffer because it happens to be controlled by such a neglectful and indecisive company.