lag Cool Updates, but...?

Workclock

15 seconds is actually fairly good, those are usually 15 minute interval server saves, which is how they keep your character data, dinos and status saved for persistence If there's anything to be said about the server latency, it's the lag outside of that standard save cycle. We experience a ton of lag on Ragnarok 81, the server most days is unplayable if you don't wanna sit in your base hiding from the wildlife. 

17 minutes ago, Rio4201 said:

15 seconds is actually fairly good, those are usually 15 minute interval server saves, which is how they keep your character data, dinos and status saved for persistence If there's anything to be said about the server latency, it's the lag outside of that standard save cycle. We experience a ton of lag on Ragnarok 81, the server most days is unplayable if you don't wanna sit in your base hiding from the wildlife. 

My biggest problem is that, not even a few months ago, I, and my tribe, rarely experienced any bit of server lag, then suddenly there's lag almost constantly. We heard about the 15 minute save lag, but even then, on our old server (Ragnarok 208) there was up to full minute lag spikes that would occasionally completely crash the game. We ended up moving servers because of this and on our newest server will still receive bad lag (Valguero 564).

I made a post a while back about this, but on Ragnarok 208 my tribe and I ended up losing a handful of some really good dinos due to these awful lag spikes/consistent crashes.

all the valguero maps seem to be getting nasty lag and crashes lately,  hopefully they fix that soon.

our main server which is on the island gets save lag spikes that last anywhere from 20 sec to a full minute, and depending on who's online, regardless how many people, we get lag spikes that last anywhere from 5 seconds to 30 seconds in-between that, and that's generally when certain people are on the server.

Archived