JSON Error

Hazathal

• Volunteer Moderator
1 minute ago, STUL said:

found this info unless someone already posted

There is an on-going outage on the Official Network that appears to be a regional Cloudflare issue We expect this to resolve soon without an update and will work towards improved protection in a future update if this were to happen again.

Yup. That's a Tweet that's been posted a few times here.

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another reason I am glad to run my own cluster. I shut all nine servers down when this crap started. I feel for you guys on official. WC should rollback every official server to the time that this started. I know some people may then have to stay up late for babies, but it is better than losing them at no fault of your own. Still down in North Carolina despite the outage map saying we are good.

CloudFlare has solved their issues. Validate your game files and try again. May still take some time to get back in.

What would corrupt game files have to do with CloudFlare? Stop throwing darts at a problem board, grow up, do some work, and at LEAST give people an honest answer of what the problem is or your inability to find one.

That's 19 years of tech support, application development, and network engineering talking.

• Volunteer Moderator
Just now, digitlghost said:

CloudFlare has solved their issues. Validate your game files and try again. May still take some time to get back in.

What would corrupt game files have to do with CloudFlare? Stop throwing darts at a problem board, grow up, do some work, and at LEAST give people an honest answer of what the problem is or your inability to find one.

That's 19 years of tech support, application development, and network engineering talking.

Posts from people getting on after validating game files. That's people back and playing the game talking.

Nobody is saying that is fixing anything. But it is what is getting some people back into the game. OMMV.

I did nothing and I am back in.  Either way I had to follow this mess of a thread to figure out my issues.  With there was an official acknowledgement of an issue and a place to follow it in announcements rather than to hear about it from other users on a thread from 2016 or whenever this one was started.  

1 minute ago, Lizardfish said:

I'm back in the game, thanks Cloudflare team for the quick response to the problem :)

I understand that some people are very cross at WC, I have no idea why, it was nothing to do with them.

Things break, they take time to fix, nobody died, good job.

Quick response lmfao what planet are you on.

1 minute ago, Lizardfish said:

I'm back in the game, thanks Cloudflare team for the quick response to the problem :)

I understand that some people are very cross at WC, I have no idea why, it was nothing to do with them.

Things break, they take time to fix, nobody died, good job.

This shouldn't be happening.  Its only 1 problem, but I think wildcard has endless that they have let plague the game. They add up.

Hello forum, I'm new here and have a problem since today.
I've been playing ARK for almost 1500 hours and I've always been very satisfied.
Since today I have the following error message: "Invalid Json Token. Line: 1 Ch: 1" and the game freezes.
I haven't used another mod that I had used before with no problem. Unfortunately when I searched the net
I couldn't find an up-to-date solution to this error. What can I do about this error? What information do you need?

At first the error only occurred in-game after a short playing time, but now it already appears when starting the game.

Thanks for your attention, I hope someone can help.
Adrian

• Volunteer Moderator
1 minute ago, Adrian030 said:

Hello forum, I'm new here and have a problem since today.
I've been playing ARK for almost 1500 hours and I've always been very satisfied.
Since today I have the following error message: "Invalid Json Token. Line: 1 Ch: 1" and the game freezes.
I haven't used another mod that I had used before with no problem. Unfortunately when I searched the net
I couldn't find an up-to-date solution to this error. What can I do about this error? What information do you need?

At first the error only occurred in-game after a short playing time, but now it already appears when starting the game.

Thanks for your attention, I hope someone can help.
Adrian

Welcome to the party.

10 minutes ago, Usuallyafk said:

This shouldn't be happening.  Its only 1 problem, but I think wildcard has endless that they have let plague the game. They add up.

Been playing for 5 years and have encountered many bugs, none that have stopped me playing though, it's called having patience and understanding that making something like Ark isn't easy.

11 minutes ago, Brexit said:

Quick response lmfao what planet are you on.

Earth. And yes it was quick, isolating and repairing a problem in a system as complicated as this takes time. If you can do better then feel free to run your own international web hosting and security company...

• Volunteer Moderator
2 minutes ago, Adrian030 said:

Thanks, I would have preferred to keep playing. Is there a solution for this error?

Best you can do is validate your game files just in case and wait it out. People are slowly getting back on. Some after validating some without needing to.

Archived