JSON Error

Hazathal

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Volunteer Moderator

They are in a monitoring state now:

"Monitoring - Some of our database replicas has been restored and are back in service, more will be restored imminently. Service should be restored back to normal levels, and we are continuing to monitor our systems to ensure a smooth recovery. Some products like SSL will have a backlog of certificates to deploy to the edge before we will consider this incident resolved."

I would validate game files and try again.

Weird thought, I've been keeping up with this thread as I have the same issue, Json error, line 1 Ch 1 etc.. Upon opening menu screen, click OK, then get the big long error message, then crash....

But my tribe mate who lives 10 minutes down the road from me is not having this problem - He has also never encountered the problem where you get kicked from the tribe on extinction whenever you transfer in.

I have all of these problems and he has none, yet my rig is far superior (I built them both). Is it possible that the two are related?

Is it possible that I have a connection to this cloudflare thing that he doesn't? Is it possible that this cloudflare thing that I seem to be connected to is causing problems that he doesn't experience?

Also, why would I be connected to cloudflare, have this problem and not him?

24 minutes ago, Joebl0w13 said:

Man I miss those games... 

If you have your Half-Life install CD I do have an OpenVPN server so others can join my LAN parties. I just have to issue a certificate and send you the OVPN file. I run 1.0.1.6, the final version prior to Steam. PM me if you're interested.

Also, still cannot even start the dang game. I am in the southeast USA.

• Volunteer Moderator
1 minute ago, Lizardfish said:

Weird thought, I've been keeping up with this thread as I have the same issue, Json error, line 1 Ch 1 etc.. Upon opening menu screen, click OK, then get the big long error message, then crash....

But my tribe mate who lives 10 minutes down the road from me is not having this problem - He has also never encountered the problem where you get kicked from the tribe on extinction whenever you transfer in.

I have all of these problems and he has none, yet my rig is far superior (I built them both). Is it possible that the two are related?

Is it possible that I have a connection to this cloudflare thing that he doesn't? Is it possible that this cloudflare thing that I seem to be connected to is causing problems that he doesn't experience?

Always hard to tell. People in houses a mile away still take different routes around the internet. It's pretty crazy how traffic gets dynamically routed. Would make your head spin if you're not a Network Engineer. There's also the issue with you and him using different routers and/or modems.

In your case it's also the fact that you guys are using different PC, different hardware and all the fun that goes along with that. Short story long, way too many variables.

3 minutes ago, Joebl0w13 said:

Always hard to tell. People in houses a mile away still take different routes around the internet. It's pretty crazy how traffic gets dynamically routed. Would make your head spin if you're not a Network Engineer. There's also the issue with you and him using different routers and/or modems.

In your case it's also the fact that you guys are using different PC, different hardware and all the fun that goes along with that. Short story long, way too many variables.

Fair, I'm a hardware technician far more than software. I can plug stuff in, hit them around a bit till they work, and follow specific instructions on how to fix software issues, but mostly the e-world is just greek to me.

I did start a thread about the problem of being repeatedly kicked from the tribe on Extinction, and sent 2 support tickets but nobody has got back to me and it's been months. It's not even isolated to me, loads of people on the same server have the issue.

• Volunteer Moderator
1 minute ago, DiamondDagger said:

Has there been any update to being able to get around this Invalid Json Token Error, Please help if you can,

I have been trying every suggestion to no avail. I would like to get back to my friends and Dinos

I think everyone is still in a holding pattern. As far as official information. My guess is that once CloudFlare has their systems back up (seem to be there now according to them), WildCard may still need to make some adjustments to get everything back to normal. Just a guess.

Archived