JSON Error

Hazathal

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Floaty said:

Currently getting tamesniped on arkPoc Xbox... only 2/16 can get on. Been getting joining errors for the past 2 hours, everything is probably gone. Been dealing with this randomly FOR 4 YEARS, I’m ashamed waste of time and money!

I see... there isnt just me that is pissed off.

• Volunteer Moderator
2 minutes ago, MythicalAqua29 said:

it says they are monitoring it and that some of it has been fixed does that mean we should be able to play now?

I would think it won't be "fully" fixed until the database replication is finished. But it never hurts to keep trying.

11 minutes ago, BlackScarlatta said:

Ok, i have this dam issue since 1 hour ago... its getting every more dissapointed about WildCard and all this fix that are made with bubblegum and duct tape. Id not is this crash is another one that is FATAL ERROR... or been kicked from server but your dam body is still in teh server... or when wour are playing and the dupers still crash the server and kicked you out... or when dupers till lag the server su you still rubberbanding constantly... ITS ALL THEIR DAM FAULT.

no doubt its their problem... but dude look i have this goddamn issue since 6 hours ago lol and still waiting

17 minutes ago, Joebl0w13 said:

Read my post:

Everything is interconnected these days. When any part of the chain goes down it all goes down. Hopefully WildCard makes some architectural changes so this doesn't happen again. Time will tell.

No, I can play every other game I own offline. This includes multiplayer-only titles. I do remember the good days like you do. I still have a ten-rig gaming LAN in my home. I can still play pre-Steam Half-Life and TFC if I want to, although only on my LAN. This is why I hate being forced to buy "digital" copies on a platform, Steam included. I prefer owning a CD/DVD/Blu-Ray/whatever of my game. Heck, a Blu-Ray can hold 50GB of data (I own a Blu-Ray burner) and would have paid EXTRA for a boxed copy with two or three BR discs in it.

Also, has WC ever tried doing a try/catch statement on mission-critical things like this? Try to get the token and if not or if it is bad, fail gracefully, show a message, and exit.

Archived