JSON Error

Hazathal

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi everyone.

Ive been struggling with this error all day. 

I tried all mentioned solutions.

Someone, who said its a netowrk issue, affecting some Ips differently is along the right path.

My friend, is online and his works fine. 

I just VPN'd, and this allowed me to bypass the error for now. Hope this helps, it may crash again soon, but at least you can get in for a bit to sort some things..

• Volunteer Moderator
Just now, caleb68 said:

is it 2016? seriously? clicked the link there at your thread, the thread is from 2016, not 2020, and the latest post was someone replying ins 2019... 

What is your problem?

The issue is with Cloudflare.

Yes the topic got merged to an old topic big deal.

Just now, hawaiianryanree said:

Hi everyone.

Ive been struggling with this error all day. 

I tried all mentioned solutions.

Someone, who said its a netowrk issue, affecting some Ips differently is along the right path.

My friend, is online and his works fine. 

I just VPN'd, and this allowed me to bypass the error for now. Hope this helps, it may crash again soon, but at least you can get in for a bit to sort some things..

This seems like a temporary fix but it should be fine as WC has stated they are currently working on fixing this issue. This is helpful tho if anyone is currently raising babies to go and quickly pod them.

So wait, Cloudflare is in my Ubiquiti router? My network setup goes Rig->Ubiquiti PoE 10Gbps switch -> Server. Cloudflare has no place in my home. I run a fully virtualized Active Directory setup and have my own internal DNS and all. I can unplug my cable modem and keep going on my LAN. This makes no sense to me. Why is my client going to Cloudflare just to show me the main menu?

• Volunteer Moderator
Just now, DeeKay said:

This seems like a temporary fix but it should be fine as WC has stated they are currently working on fixing this issue. This is helpful tho if anyone is currently raising babies to go and quickly pod them.

*CloudFlare is working on the issue. It's a problem on their CDN network.

1 minute ago, GP said:

What is your problem?

My problem - Joe and the amount of misinformation he tosses at people about problems at hand.  He assumes too much rather then stating 'he doesnt now'  he was told it was happening on multiple platforms before he said "its a steam issue" when clearly it wasn't.   

Moderators great, moderators that spread misinformation, necro old threads for current issues - horrible.  

• Volunteer Moderator
3 minutes ago, Xenithar said:

So wait, Cloudflare is in my Ubiquiti router? My network setup goes Rig->Ubiquiti PoE 10Gbps switch -> Server. Cloudflare has no place in my home. I run a fully virtualized Active Directory setup and have my own internal DNS and all. I can unplug my cable modem and keep going on my LAN. This makes no sense to me. Why is my client going to Cloudflare just to show me the main menu?

Most all internet traffic goes through CloudFlare or other competing CDNs (CloudFront, Fastly, Google Cloud".

• Volunteer Moderator
Just now, caleb68 said:

My problem - Joe and the amount of misinformation he tosses at people about problems at hand.  He assumes too much rather then stating 'he doesnt now'  he was told it was happening on multiple platforms before he said "its a steam issue" when clearly it wasn't.   

Moderators great, moderators that spread misinformation, necro old threads for current issues - horrible.  

I said early on it was pointing to a non-WildCard controlled network issue.

And I was right.

You seem upset about that. So lets move on with on topic posts from here on out.

Created a account her just so i could comment and confirm.That this does appear to be purely a network issue on there side. Keeping some users from playing. I was playing just fine earlier this morning. fast forward a few hours latter absolutely nothing has changed on my end. Tried to log in started getting this json error. After seeing suggested fixes, i tried resetting my games graphic settings, changing my screens resolution, ..ect...ect. still kept getting json error. After seeing the suggestion that it's a network error. I turned on my vpn game booted up no problem. Turned vpn back off...json error. Rinse and repeat. 

So this is definitely a network issue on Wild Cards side of things. My only suggestion for solution  would be to get a vpn, try playing offline, or shut off and reset both your internet modem and router. Then pray that resets whatever is causing the conflict on there side. Outside of that just going to have to sit back and wait on them to fix there S@&% basically.

Archived