Hazathal

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, Joebl0w13 said:

Appears to be a networking error talking to Steam servers:

https://tech-en.netlify.app/articles/en515928/index.html

11 minutes ago, Joebl0w13 said:

It's most certainly not (just) an Ark issue when it's happening on other games as well.

It's affecting multiple platforms, and I can confirm it affects unofficial dedicated servers as well.

Maybe stop speculating at this point, you're consistently posting mistakes.

14 minutes ago, Joebl0w13 said:

Appears to be a networking error talking to Steam servers:

https://tech-en.netlify.app/articles/en515928/index.html

5 minutes ago, Joebl0w13 said:

Ya it's not platform dependent.

4 minutes ago, Joebl0w13 said:

Can you read? It's happening on other games, non WildCard games.

you obviously didn't bother to read. and YES your the only one so far thats said 'im getting the same thing with other games'.   seems everyone else is saying its happening to ark on both STEAM and EPIC LAUNCHER.

First question for you guys why has this Json Error BS still not fixed and you guys offer no god d help in fixing you guys sit silent with your thunbs up your rumps!!!!

Second can you please tell us how to fix this dam issue, we spend so much time raising dinos that to miss imprints because of bs like this is just that BS because your company doesnt care!!!!

Third is just a STATEMENT FIX THE GAME stop being lazy sausages no wonder people  refuse to buy the game!!!!!!

• Volunteer Moderator

I was also kicked from game about an hour ago with this same error. Players in my servers are also telling me they're having the same error.

This is no longer an error that "some" may have, many of us have suddenly received it. Adding my voice in the hopes that Wildcard acknowledges that something is wrong, they have been very silent this past hour. I'm starting to see the Reddit and Steam discussion boards blow up as well with people experiencing this issue.

If it helps, we also do not have battleeye installed. It's not required for my private cluster of servers nor have we installed it. I also connect directly into my router via cable, no adapter being used.

Archived