JSON Error

Hazathal

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Joebl0w13 said:

It's also happened with a 3rd Steam game... only thing they all have in common. Steam.

not happening with any of my other steam games curiously enough, and i do have alot to test with.

and then joe, you also have this, that kinda says its NOT steam:

1 minute ago, Jnav7 said:

I have ark through epic games and im getting the same error, the error started about 30 minutes ago

1 minute ago, Joebl0w13 said:

Appears to be a networking error talking to Steam servers:

https://tech-en.netlify.app/articles/en515928/index.html

love it.... "couldn't possibly be something wildcard did, even though its happening on EPIC game launcher as well"  ... verified.... happening on Epic launcher as well....

RIP being only a 'steam' issue.

• Volunteer Moderator
1 minute ago, caleb68 said:

love it.... "couldn't possibly be something wildcard did, even though its happening on EPIC game launcher as well"  ... verified.... happening on Epic launcher as well....

RIP being only a 'steam' issue.

It's most certainly not (just) an Ark issue when it's happening on other games as well.

• Volunteer Moderator
1 minute ago, Joebl0w13 said:

"When you start this game outside of home Wi-Fi, there is no error."

Further proof it's a networking issue.

In this case, the guy solved it by taking his router out of the equation. A direct connection to his cable modem solved it.

Just now, Joebl0w13 said:

"When you start this game outside of home Wi-Fi, there is no error."

Further proof it's a networking issue.

No s*** its a NETWORK ISSUE.  I STATED THAT IN MY FIRST POST. OMG.   Its Obviously something going on with Wildcards NETWORK.... omg... do i have to hit you with a board to make you actually read whats wrote????

Its happening across multiple pc's.
ALL PC's on the network it happens on are effected.
IT Happens with both STEAM and EPIC LAUNCHER.
Cycling your IP Temprorarly FIXES the issue.

I mean really your going to go "Hey look someone found a temp fix, wildcard doesn't need to be bothered with making sure their stuff is functioning properly"  .... *shakes head* i should expect this from you joe.... especially by now....  lets sweep as many issues under the rug and toss any temp fix out there so we can ignore the problem.

• Volunteer Moderator
Just now, caleb68 said:

No s*** its a NETWORK ISSUE.  I STATED THAT IN MY FIRST POST. OMG.   Its Obviously something going on with Wildcards NETWORK.... omg... do i have to hit you with a board to make you actually read whats wrote????

Can you read? It's happening on other games, non WildCard games.

Archived