Did someone leave some debug code in by mistake???

IanHighlander

Did someone leave some debug code in by mistake???

@Cedric

Just updated my five private servers to 299.29 (PC) and every single one of them starts up full of code like this relating to a path that doesn't exist on my servers "E:\ArkSVN_PC"  did someone forget to comment out a line of debug code before the build somewhere?

The servers are apparently still working "normally" (haven't been able to get on them myself yet as my client is still updating). @GP plays on my servers and has reported normality on his home server.

Should we be concerned about this?

unknown.png

It's kind of nice to see the actual process the server goes through during launch instead of just watching nothing happening until the "server started" line appears. At the same time it was very disconcerting seeing all the logs. I completely thought I borked my server!

5 more minutes until the update is done on my client...

3 hours ago, IanHighlander said:

Should we be concerned about this?

Now I wonder why do we have different warnings

warnings.thumb.PNG.94f9635db7a256ef335e8b4f14280cac.PNG

2 hours ago, Joebl0w13 said:

They are saying its safe to run them. Just a logging nuisance at the moment.

I'm not sure about that, maybe because I had different warnings but at the time I've linked this image here all my servers began to spam something really fast (had not time to make a screenshot) crashed. had no a single server crash for a year with same settings

oh, sorry about last part - that was an autoupdate, looks everything is good. just weird to see that in lots of yellow

Dedicated Server errors after update

So whats with all the yellow error messages being spammed starting a dedicated server? i thought it was a bad mod, but nothing new was added except for new big patch... i'm assuming its missing genesis items or normal errors that were not being seen before, my sever started up fine and no issue i can see...

Archived