Nikkisnowman

Lost my 300 + mana and capt saddle

Lost my 300 + mana and capt saddle

Hallo Support,
Today i was flying on Island330 with my mana over the vulcano and the the hud was desabled and i had to respawn.
I was on my Mana and lost it within my gear...
Pleas support, give it back!
Thanks you Nikki

Look... when you jump too high on the island you get killed and it won't show where u died I already lost a few top Stat mana cause of that.. And you jumped above the volcano = gg

Also watch out that u don't press jump multiple times cause your mana didn't jump cause of lagg.. When the lagg Is over you're in the sky and dead most likely 

Edited by ZAWARUDOx

I lost my near max lightning wyvern on thecenter..was just flying and poof my armor broke and I died.. wasn't even far off ground.. no mark on map where I died nor a body and wyvern disappeared.. took a week to die.. still duno where it went.. scanned WHOLE map.. nothing.  Sent a ticket ... hope they return it or give me the engrams to clone as I have a friend with near same level wyv. 

1 hour ago, Nikkisnowman said:

And it happened again when i jumped from the ground just 1 time. Thats a raptoring trash game tho

i told you... just dont use manas on the island i lost alot of top stat manas as i said already and theres another thing where you press jump but cause of lagg you dont jump and then after lagg you get teleported in the air and die... basicly dont use manas on the island or dont jump with them use the water or just run with them cause its not worth loosing them :( pretty sure devs dont give you your mana back and seriously this mechanic where your mana dies when you get 2 high is just stupid and makes nooo sense to me cause in other maps its not there.... RIP broo i would  gladly give you a free top stat mana cause i know ur pain and it happend to me alot of times but i lost my male breeder.. only got a top stat female mana line left if u have a male mana i could breed it with my TOP TOP TOP TOP female breeder and give u the baby  

2 hours ago, Nikkisnowman said:

And it happened again when i jumped from the ground just 1 time. Thats a raptoring trash game tho

or if u dont have a male mana go tame a random one ill breed him with my top top top top top top female breeder and cryo the baby and give it to you if you wish just trying to be kind ^.^