HLN-A Explorer Notes

TinyHippo

22 minutes ago, PilotSpiritFire said:

I've never really done these chronicles things how does it work like? 

The Genesis Chronicles are a series of new explorer notes. Once you get all the notes in a chronicle set you get an armor skin piece. This is the first Genesis Chronicles, and it gave us a set of 5 new notes, which, when all of them are gathered, give you the corrupted avatar helmet skin.

The Extinction Chronicles were about a year ago before the release of Extinction and were similar. Each Extinction Chronicle even put out 3 new notes, one on the island, scorched, and aberration, and once you got a set you got a corrupted skin.

The Extinction Chronicles were also color events, so dinos spawned in special colors for them. The Genesis Chronicle 1 doesn't have any special colors though, maybe to make room for a halloween event?

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, PreshusRoze said:

There are no PHYSICAL objects/boxes/note-stands, etc for you to "walk over" or "open".
If you do not have the HLN-A then you will not hear her babble about what "note" she is "reading".
You need the HLN-A

Do tek helmets make any difference with the "notes" Edit- like seeing any symbols or something 

16 minutes ago, PilotSpiritFire said:

Do tek helmets make any difference with the "notes" Edit- like seeing any symbols or something 

I used the tek helmet when I got them and there was nothing like that, just text.

There was a field scanning the area or something when I passed it but I'm not sure if that was just the 'note' being activated or caused by the helmet.

56 minutes ago, TinyHippo said:

There was a field scanning the area or something when I passed it but I'm not sure if that was just the 'note' being activated or caused by the helmet.

I was watching a tribe-member's stream and as you and the HLN-A pass through the area where the "note" is, there is a pulsing ring indicating that HLN-A has been triggered to release the information. The tribe-mate was not wearing a tek helm.

2 minutes ago, PreshusRoze said:

I was watching a tribe-member's stream and as you and the HLN-A pass through the area where the "note" is, there is a pulsing ring indicating that HLN-A has been triggered to release the information. The tribe-mate was not wearing a tek helm.

Yea I figured that, but it was worth noting I though.

To me the skin look like some kind of ''data flow'' corrupted helmet. Maybe to symbolize that the Genesis Dlc is taking us inside a simulation. Maybe even to show that not only the earth was corrupted but the data program that controls the arks too? Wildcard has said that this is not a typical follow up on the Extinction dlc and might be before it all happened in the ARK timeline. Just some thoughts and speculation. What do you think?

Archived