HLN-A Explorer Notes

TinyHippo

HLN-A Explorer Notes

I posted this on Steam earlier and I don't see a thread of this here anywhere so might as well make one for the people that aren't on steam too

Cryopods are now able to be crafted at obelisk
Added HLN-A Explorer Notes 1-5 for Genesis Chronicles
Added Corrupted Avatar Armor helmet for Genesis Chronicles

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand Genesis Chronicles are here!
Across The Island, Scorched Earth, and Aberration there are now 5 new notes somewhere that no one has yet read.
Strange that there's 5 of them across 3 maps, but alright.
Kinda interested as to why they're called HLN-A Explorer Notes.
I wonder what an Avatar is though.
Anyway, the hunt is on! (After a 4gb update)

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Volunteer Moderator

HLN-A Explorer Notes has made me wonder whether you need to have the HLN-A cosmetic in order to find the Explorer Notes? That is yet to be confirmed.

Avatar usually means the character, so a corrupted armor helmet for the survivor. What I don't quite get is why just a helmet i'm assuming it's not a skin but actual helmet?

Crypods I thought were craftable in Obelisk since 298.37 anyway?

There's no mention of coloured dinos either.

I have no idea whether any of this, explorer notes and helmet require the purchase of the season pass too.

Time will tell I guess.

• Volunteer Moderator
9 minutes ago, TinyHippo said:

Anyone have any luck finding these yet?

It's not in any of the island boss arenas, and I've checked most of the cliffsides on the map.

Something tells me to check the water but not even sure where to start there really. Might as well start at a cave I guess

Do you have HLN-A?

1 minute ago, PepsiBlue said:

I didn't know Ark did anything cool like this. I read on reddit that they did the same type of thing for Extinction. Can you still go back to those and unlock something or is that gone...

The Extinction Chronicles are still there to find, and you still get skins from it too.

Archived