Teleporting Wild Dinos (Corrupted Gigas)

Fukushu

Teleporting Wild Dinos (Corrupted Gigas)

Hello everyone,

I would love to talk about the possibility to teleport wild dinos.

IMO it has become a huge problem since Extinction. While it was and is prohibited to lure wild dinos into other bases and grief them, there is no way to really enforce this.

For the Wildcard-Enforcement team to act you would need clear video material of the people luring the dinos to your base. 

This is nearly impossible, since the people who do this prepare themselves, do it when people just go offline or when they know that they are not around their bases. 

I have also noticed that those people just leave corrupted Gigas at offline bases, which the gigas chomp on until the person comes online and they DO NOT despawn for whatever reason.

It's also way too easy with the possibility of building teleporters in or near the corrupted giga spawn areas. I have reported people before for this but no one will enforce anything unless you have video material showing those people luring those wild/corrupted dinos.

I have talked to some people on different Extinction servern about this matter and mostly everyone has experienced something like this happening to them or someone they know. 

It seems to happen a lot over all the Extinction servers and even on normal PVE servers I noticed people teleporting Golems or even wild Gigas.

I don't see any benefit from teleporting wild dinos, unless you want to trap a wild reaper queen inside your main base which I think is against rules (ruining a spawn).

I have no clue how the ruling on PVP about this matter is but I would assume that it's also forbidden because you aren't allowed to lure wild titans into other bases even on PVP?

What do you guys think of this? Have you experienced this before?

5 hours ago, Fukushu said:

I don't see any benefit from teleporting wild dinos, unless you want to trap a wild reaper queen inside your main base which I think is against rules (ruining a spawn).

How is teleporting a wild reaper queen into your own base, ruining a spawn and against the rules ? This was my method for raising reaper kings, sure I was on an unofficial server so it doesnt really matter. I just dont want to see restrictions on this per se. I would float the idea of linking teleporting wild dinos in with the 'allow PvE wild dino carry option'. 

Not only can they teleport  gigs via unlocked to they can teleport  to a locked to aswell if the tp is offline it's bugged I could see ppls tp when they was saying it was locked  so I tested and for sure can tp to they're base when locked I just couldn't tp back out...as far as the reaper queen response if a queen leaves render of the spawn point another spawns  it's just the way the game mechanism  works . I drag queens off of a ledge the queen falls before it hits the ground it despawns 3 sec later another queen is there ... 

I have written about this problem before but the forum mods keep moving this thread to the ext. posts even thought no one really reads it here. I have given up trying to bring this matter up. The mods know themselves that everything in those sections won't be seen by many, the Forum has lost of his active users and they still move such an important matter out from General where it could have gotten traction because many people have experienced this happening or heard of it. 

It's not a problem bound to ext. even if it's the worst there. I have seen people teleport wild gigas or tons of golems just to grief others on other maps. 

But moving the post into a dead part of the forum is like the old saying ''out of sight, out of mind''.

But you always lose way more than them. They set up this one teleporter in the giga area and keep teleporting them around, maybe a second tele near you to lure them to you but that's not much effort for what they can possibly get.

Leaving the server or building on top of one of the pillars/buildings which are limited is currently the only solution.

It can't be such a gigantic problem to turn off the wild dino teleport and it would fix so many problems/tickets and so much toxicity. It's just not worth to leave it enabled for the few abe players that like to get reaper queens trapped inside their base by teleporting...

Archived