PC gamer that bought a new Xbox

Trainwreck730

PC gamer that bought a new Xbox

Just starting my post count.  After a lot of years playing on the PC, 12 years of Eve Online,  I finally broke down and recently bought an Xbox one.  Ark was one of the first games I tried with the game pass and I've kind of been stuck on it since.  I played around on single player for a few days, watched a lot of youtube, and jumped right into a PVP small tribes server.  Day 1 was tricky with people running around the spawns on the island map getting me sick and killing me but once I learned how to transfer the Ragnarok map was a much better.  I haven't made it very far yet before getting wiped but I've done some basic grenade raiding on some stone bases,  used an arthropleura to raid a metal 1x1 I found, and WON one 1v1 fight.  I just hit level 80 recently and tried a raft and got to metal and even a few turrets before a Mek destroyed the raft while I was offline.  I think once I learn the mechanics of the game a little better and make some friends it will be even more fun.  I really have no interest in just doing PVE I like the PVP part but I have a job, wife, etc so I can't be on for 6 hours a day everyday thus the solo life right now and crossing my fingers that my small base is still there when I log back in.  

Archived