Still can’t play valguero

KCat

Still can’t play valguero

Hey guys, 

a few days ago I downloaded valguero.

i thought so...

because everytime I try to play the map, the game won’t even load, instead it crashes instantly.

steam tells me that valguero is installed and in my library. Installed is marked

A recommend solution is to just download valguero again but if I try so and tap the download button, it just opens the game, I can’t see any download 

I just deinstalled the game, deinstalled steam too. 
It should work now but it still won’t open valguero.... 

i dunno what to do, could anyone help me with that? 
I’m extremely desperate atm

This happened to me after the latest big update. I too uninstalled and reinstalled after many other lesser alternatives. What I ended up doing is reinstalling the game, and after still immediately crashing upon joining Valguero, I just went to the Ark store page in the Steam browser. Manually look for the DLC in the store page, go to it, and download it. It should appear that it isn't installed, and will begin downloading and installing it automatically. This fixed it for me, so I hope it helps you too.

• 4 weeks later...

Could you explain that to me? Maybe I’m getting it wrong

Because like I’ve said, if I try to download the map, it just starts the game, like it is already installed, tried this on the dlc page. 

it IS installing valguero after I unmark valguero under dlc‘s and mark it again. But I have still the same issue, like it is installing something that isn’t even downloaded lol!!!

I’ve tried to ignore valguero and started on aberration but I really wanna play it and it’s getting a pain in the ***for me.

I haven’t contacted Wildcard yet because I still have an unanswered ticket from a few weeks ago going. I doubt that they are going to help with this? 
what else could I do?

Archived