ideas Some suggestions I have.

Sparksharkstar

Suggestion

Some ideas I have.

1.Dodowolf dodoraptor dodogiga. 

2.More tek skins. 

3.An instant tame shot extremely hard to make made from rare stuff that is very hard to get. 

4.Dinosaurs resurrection, brining back dead dinosaurs. 

5.The ability to release a dinosaur to the wild, once clicked release a timer appeares on the selected dino ( 5:00 ) when its his zero it becomes a wild dino. 

6.dino footprints and a dinosaur that can track them

7. A flying and a land dinosaur that can track the last dinosaur they hit. 

8.A flying and a land dinosaur that can track dinosur by smelling a wild dinosaur poop. 

9. A tek that allows the player to take dino abilities, example like adding the arg ability to heal to the player, and it won't be permanent ability. 

10.a eatch time a carnivore dino attacks a living dino it will get meat from the attacked dino. 

11.cracks in ice that brakes if heavy dinosaur or players walks on them, it will cass the dino or the player to fall to the icy cold water and to there death. 

12. If a player harvest a human they get flesh ( humen flesh ) not meat, and if u keep eating flesh, and after awile on eating only flesh it will make player a cannibal

Then the player will not be satisfied by eating normal cooked mate, the normal cooked meat will make the player feel sick if the if they eat it. 

But the cannibal ability makes the player to be able to eat raw flash and spoiled meat without getting sick from it, and it will change the player to beast like, (long nails)  when it attacks it won't use fists it will attack by scratching, and it will case bleeding effect on the dinosaur there attacking. 

13.herbs, ability to harvest deffrent type of herbs to make more powerful meds better then the berries meds

14. Ability to upload ur own image on flags ect ect. 

15. hygiene bar and poop bar, and self cleaning items and showers, the lower the hygiene bar is the more dinos can spot you. 

16. The ability to throw special meat mix or  special berries mix distract dinosaurs.

17. The ability to throw any hand hold item at a dinosaur. 

18. Wild baby, juvenile And adolescent dinosaurs with there parent's

19. A special food recipe, if make the item and feed it to any wild dino and the dino will become friendly wild dinosaurs that will save the player if the player is in danger, tho it will depend on how many times you feed the dinos. 

20. The ability to make ice cream with berries and iced water jars, fills food and water bars and keeps player cool and gives buffs depending on the berries been used in the ice cream. 

21. bait recipes, each dino gets a specific bait recipe that will attract the specific dinosaur to the bait only if the dino is around the area the player put the bait at. 

22. incubator, small incubator, medium incubator and large incubator,  when eggs reatch 0 it is a won't hatch until the player drops and opens the incubator. 

23.ambero holder to put mammals dinosaurs in it for the artificial womb

24. An Artificial womb chamber tek item, it will allow mammals to be grown inside of it, it skip baby fase. 

25. Adrenaline hit: when a player HP gets to or below 20% the player gets boost of 40% on speed, stamina And melee. 

26. Thunder storm, a storm hits the maps,  thunder strikes randomly in the map and the player can harvest thunder energy to have free electricity by building an antenna connect to a electrical generator. 

1 reply to this server topic

You do have a large list put together... So much so it is difficult to simply go through it and comment at random. So I copied your work below to comment individually on some of them. 

• 1.Dodowolf dodoraptor dodogiga. 
    • It would be nice to be able to tame the Dodo variety creatures they have now. I think it was a Dodo-Rex and Dodo-Wyvern? Either way- It seems we no longer have access to get them during normal gameplay and it would be nice to see them again. Even if they were only tameable during specific events. 
    • I would also like to point out - that even for a cost- I would pay a small sum to get access to a Terror Bird sized Dodo that you could ride. If not as a tameable creature during an event - then as a situation specific type of dino. Sort of like the Unicorn, one per map in certain regions. Or the Phoenix, only shows up during sandstorms. 
  • 2. More tek skins. 
    • I know that there are many that like them, and as a console user - due to the lag they seem to cause - many that avoid them. However in order to try something new, I think it would be nice to see a few more. 
  • 3. An instant tame shot extremely hard to make made from rare stuff that is very hard to get. 
    • I can already sense the arguments this item may bring... Some being that it is game breaking, others that it would ruin the taming experience, and others I am sure I am not coming up with. 
    • That said however, I do not mind the idea of there being a tek tier taming tool of some sort that wouldn't make the process of knocking out a creature easier or a kibble/candy you could create yourself - similar to the valentines day chocolates that they have- that we could use to help the waking process along as they do.
  • 4. Dinosaurs resurrection, bringing back dead dinosaurs. 
    • This one is hard. I mean it sucks to lose a dino, specially when it is something you have raised up and imprinted - but at the same time reviving something from the dead seems a little gruesome. I guess it would depend on the process and any limitation doing so may have.  
  • 5. The ability to release a dinosaur to the wild, once clicked release a timer appears on the selected dino ( 5:00 ) when its his zero it becomes a wild dino.
    • I have no issues with this one except one. Are we talking leveled or unleveled?  An unleveled dino could be somewhat on-par with those in the area. A leveled dino could become a nightmare if it decides to go up against someone's dinos or base. 
  • 6. Dino footprints and a dinosaur that can track them
    • It would be a neat inclusion to use either footprints or some sort of scent tracking as with a direwolf or something. Not sure how they would code it, but it would be something fun to bring to the game. 
  • 7. A flying and a land dinosaur that can track the last dinosaur they hit. 
    • I think I would prefer the method of tagging a dino over having your dino track the last they attacked. By use of a marker they could attach a tracker to a creature that they could then follow while riding another. 
  • 8. A flying and a land dinosaur that can track dinosaur by smelling a wild dinosaur poop. 
    • My preference would be the answer to number 6. 
  • 9. A tek that allows the player to take dino abilities, example like adding the arg ability to heal to the player, and it won't be permanent ability. 
    • Doing this would change the reasons to use certain creatures. I would rather the saddle method where each saddle would have the base design and then they would have a Tier Two or Tier Three design that would provide abilities or buffs that a saddle usually could. Such as weight cut, increased speed, increased defence, multiple riders, more line items, portable smith or forge, etc...
  • 10. Each time a carnivore dino attacks a living dino it will get meat from the attacked dino. 
    • Basically if they attacked it you should are saying it should be taking a bite out of it? I think this one I can do without. But that is just me. 
  • 11. Cracks in ice that break if heavy dinosaur or players walks on them, it will cass the dino or the player to fall to the icy cold water and to there death. 
    • This makes sense as far as it being a terrain item. Like it. 
  • 12. If a player harvest a human they get flesh ( human flesh ) not meat, and if u keep eating flesh, and after awhile on eating only flesh it will make player a cannibal
    • Then the player will not be satisfied by eating normal cooked mate, the normal cooked meat will make the player feel sick if the if they eat it. 
    • But the cannibal ability makes the player to be able to eat raw flash and spoiled meat without getting sick from it, and it will change the player to beast like, (long nails)  when it attacks it won't use fists it will attack by scratching, and it will case bleeding effect on the dinosaur there attacking. 
      • Yeah, I am good without this one. It is bad enough that you can cook the regular meat that you get from dead players at this point or that you can dermis them. I don't need a "human meat" to make it any more awkward. It may a good concept for another game - but I would prefer it not for this one. That is just me though. 
  • 13. Herbs, ability to harvest different type of herbs to make more powerful meds better than the berries meds
    • They do need to expand on Harvestables, Plantables, and Craftables where consumables are concerned. That I can get behind 100%. There are Herbs, Fruits, Vegetables, Grains, and a mix of many other items that they are missing - some of which is in Primitive Plus - but even then - they seem to be missing some items. 
  • 14. Ability to upload your own image on flags etc...
    • Not my cup of tea, but I can see where it may be for some. 
  • 15. Hygiene bar and poop bar, and self cleaning items and showers, the lower the hygiene bar is the more dinos can spot you. 
    • Basically some more day to day personal care? We have toilets but no sinks or showers that require use? It almost sounds Sims like. I am not sure if I would go that route for the main game, but it could be a mode that some may be interested in. I wouldn't mind the engrams to decorate with- but not the requirement to use them. 
  • 16. The ability to throw special meat mix or special berries mix distract dinosaurs.
    • To use to distract or attract, I am all for this one. 
  • 17. The ability to throw any hand hold item at a dinosaur. 
    • You sort of can already, that is how to you tame a Gacha - so I am not sure what you are getting at. 
  • 18. Wild baby, juvenile And adolescent dinosaurs with their parent's
    • If you are talking about family groupings in the wild - then yes, it would be like to see. Thus far the penguins are the only dino I know of that have young in the wild. It would be a nice change of pace and could mix up the taming process a bit more if there was a specific method to taming the younger creatures. 
  • 19. A special food recipe, if make the item and feed it to any wild dino and the dino will become friendly wild dinosaurs that will save the player if the player is in danger, tho it will depend on how many times you feed the dinos. 
    • This almost sounds like the passive taming that a mod worked with. Basically it adds the ability to "befriend" any wild dino. Essentially adding a passive taming option to ever creature on the map if I remember correctly. 
  • 20. The ability to make ice cream with berries and iced water jars, fills food and water bars and keeps player cool and gives buffs depending on the berries been used in the ice cream. 
    • I think this ties in with my response to number 13. Essentially adding more crafting consumables for characters to use. 
  • 21. Bait recipes, each dino gets a specific bait recipe that will attract the specific dinosaur to the bait only if the dino is around the area the player put the bait at. 
    • It would be an interesting inclusion that could change taming a bit for some of the creatures. 
  • 22. incubator, small incubator, medium incubator and large incubator,  when eggs reach 0 it is a won't hatch until the player drops and opens the incubator. 
    • There was some sort of egg incubator for the Structures Plus mod. They didn't incorporate that one - so this design may also may not be likely. Though I wish they had - even if it were only an engram that unofficials had the ability to turn on and use if they wished it. PC may have the mod - but console was left hanging on a horribly cut down version of the actual mod. 
  • 23. Ambero holder to put mammals dinosaurs in it for the artificial womb
    • I am good without this one. 
  • 24. An Artificial womb chamber tek item, it will allow mammals to be grown inside of it, it skip baby fase. 
    • I am good without this one. 
  • 25. Adrenaline hit: when a player HP gets to or below 20% the player gets boost of 40% on speed, stamina And melee. 
    • Interesting concept. 
  • 26. Thunder storm, a storm hits the maps,  thunder strikes randomly in the map and the player can harvest thunder energy to have free electricity by building an antenna connect to a electrical generator. 
    • I am good with this one, if it could hit trees and turn them into charcoal trees - that would be a nice inclusion too. 

Overall, many of them I am good with, had a few suggestions on a few, and there were a couple that were simply not something that would affect my gameplay or were a bit reaching so they were not something I would normally vote for. However as so many of them were up my ally, I will upvote the suggestion. ?

Archived