RaidenSola

Can't transfer ice wyvern eggs

Can't transfer ice wyvern eggs

This has been a problem since out outgoing transfers was turned on, and my friends and I assumed it was something with the settings that would be fixed when full transfers was opened.  That time has come and gone, and still the eggs vanish when attempting to transfer them.

Specifically we can put the eggs into the ARK Data upload window, everything looks fine on Valguero side, but when you switch to another map for pickup, the egg is no-longer in the ARK data window for download.  When you return to Valguero and look in ARK data, the egg has also vanished from that side as well.

Same thing is happening to me. Transfer egg from Valg to any other server but Valg, you can't. Egg poofs. bye bye. Hatch egg on valg, nice wyv, cool! Pod it up. Take it to any other server bug another Valg. Can't deploy and has a Raptor icon for the Ice wyv.

Also, another thing. Kill anything on Valg, take the derm, you can take it and display it. Derm an Ice Wyv from Valg, you do get a derm, but it looks "different." Guess what? Of course you can't display this either! So strange!!

I wonder if this bug has been reported? Surely it has? I'm surprised they haven't answered this yet!

21 minutes ago, Mavrick88 said:

Same thing is happening to me. Transfer egg from Valg to any other server but Valg, you can't. Egg poofs. bye bye. Hatch egg on valg, nice wyv, cool! Pod it up. Take it to any other server bug another Valg. Can't deploy and has a Raptor icon for the Ice wyv.

Also, another thing. Kill anything on Valg, take the derm, you can take it and display it. Derm an Ice Wyv from Valg, you do get a derm, but it looks "different." Guess what? Of course you can't display this either! So strange!!

I wonder if this bug has been reported? Surely it has? I'm surprised they haven't answered this yet!

Do not upload them...keep them on your characters. ..I've taken many eggs to other maps from valguero...

• Thanks 2

On 11/9/2019 at 4:11 AM, Lycan187u said:

Do not upload them...keep them on your characters. ..I've taken many eggs to other maps from valguero...

We did it with two tribe members. We grabbed 9 eggs total. We uploaded 2 eggs (1 each) we kept an egg on our inventory and then we hatched 5 and cryo'd them and split them up. 

All the eggs vanished (upload and inventory) and the cryopods image changed to a yuti image (still says ice wyvern) and they won't deploy.

On 11/9/2019 at 2:11 AM, Lycan187u said:

Yeah but I have toons on other servers and then I would have to move toons around... not really practical for me.

On 11/6/2019 at 4:44 PM, Lycan187u said:

I have taken 20 or so eggs to other maps on official..try to just xfr with them in ur bag.

I have tried taking them over with my character and they always disappear when I transfer. Not once have been able transfer with ice eggs in my inventory.

On 12/2/2019 at 9:56 PM, Superspork said:

I have tried taking them over with my character and they always disappear when I transfer. Not once have been able transfer with ice eggs in my inventory.

Same, it doesn't work............ Valg to Cent no can do! it's still a thing.......... We try once a week with low level eggs, just to be sure ... Will it ever be fixed? Who knows? They're not saying!

2 hours ago, Donk67 said:

Same, it doesn't work............ Valg to Cent no can do! it's still a thing.......... We try once a week with low level eggs, just to be sure ... Will it ever be fixed? Who knows? They're not saying!

I believe it has to do with the save point.try to have the eggs in a dino/your inventory at the time of server restart.after the server starts then can u xfer them.lke the spoil time on kibbles/eggs if in constant transfer timer loop have the kibbles in your inventory at a server restart and then when it comes back online you can xfer the kibbles/eggs 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Lycan187u said:

I believe it has to do with the save point.try to have the eggs in a dino/your inventory at the time of server restart.after the server starts then can u xfer them.lke the spoil time on kibbles/eggs if in constant transfer timer loop have the kibbles in your inventory at a server restart and then when it comes back online you can xfer the kibbles/eggs 

I'll give it bash next time 😗 Thx