Crash and disconected

Danylz

Crash and disconected

Hi, i am a new user of Ark. I tried play this game many times but i don´t know because the game crash when i play.

When i get in the game and play little time, the game start to go slowly and suddenly stops and close the game. I come back in and play ten minutes and again the same.

I have tried to unravel it and follow tutorials and nothing. Please can you help me?

Thanks!

On 10/8/2019 at 11:32 PM, GrumpyBear said:

do you have latest graphics card drivers?  What graphics card do you have,  have you tried verifying the files to see if any are broken?

My graphic card is a GeForce GTX 1060 6GT OCV1 and my processor is a intel 1151 core i5 7400 3Ghz/6Mb, my HDD Sata 1Tb and memory DDR4 2400 8Gb and i have a windows 10 home 64 bits.

Do you have any other programs open in the background when you play? Like a web browser? 8Gb might be a little small,  since that is the bare minimum amount of memory, you should be using really low settings to play the game. Also, having any other programs open take memory space away from the game and programs that don't manage the memory usage well can crowd the game out.

Things like a firewall , you want from a router instead of on your machine since that will also rob resources away from the game.  You can try turning off anitivirus when you play, making well sure there are no other online applications running at the same time like a web browser.  Norton or mcafee programs running in the background could cause problems.

It is true that my Pc is going slow and that's why I formatted it. Although it still works pretty badly and i don't know what to do. Whenever I'm playing the game this crashes and i haven't any program open when i play. Not only happens to me in this game, almost in all. It's give me a error and close the game. I have to enter again and five min later, the error again. Many games already banned me for this.

I play with slow graphics and all in low settings.

Archived