managarmr Please fix the mana's poop problem.

Darkshadow2814

Please fix the mana's poop problem.

There is a problem with mana's after flying/jumping for a while and draining stamina when landed it keeps pooping for a good 2mins and is unreliable for fighting because of this, Is there any way to fix this or just something to do with the mana, It has no food so not sure how it can poop too, strange question guys sorry but hope someone can help.

4 hours ago, Darkshadow2814 said:

Please fix the mana's poop problem.

There is a problem with mana's after flying/jumping for a while and draining stamina when landed it keeps pooping for a good 2mins and is unreliable for fighting because of this, Is there any way to fix this or just something to do with the mana, It has no food so not sure how it can poop too, strange question guys sorry but hope someone can help.

No bud on official I'm not having  this issue yes poops few times but 2 minutes??lol I think you have stats turned up maybe?and you have 1 million stamina lol? Last boosted server I played had tons stamina  and this happens 

3 hours ago, Vaculity said:

Jokes aside, constantly using food bar to replenish the stamina (its intended) will result in tons of pooping. This is no exception for managarmr, which uses a lot of stamina for quitr a lot of moves.

my poor doedic, i make it run around fast constantly while gathering stone and it'll end up pooping 2-4 times after i finally let it stop to eat, then right back at it lol.

13 hours ago, caleb68 said:

my poor doedic, i make it run around fast constantly while gathering stone and it'll end up pooping 2-4 times after i finally let it stop to eat, then right back at it lol.

Even some of my creatures I used tends to poop a lot when I often use up their stamina, causing them to poop often even when they have no food in them.

Archived