Ice titan help

Marine1Delta

Ice titan help

I can't seem to figure out where I went wrong. Went into the ice titan with a mek (and a backup mek) equipped with MSCMs and 10 shells each. It was my understanding from the video I watched that it should only take 2 to destroy each node. Instead, I spent all my shells from both meks, wacked the heal with the sword a ton of times, and shot it with the blaster enough to go through 100 element... And never made it past the heel... What am I doing wrong?

Also a good thing to note is when you make a good hit the corruption node with flash for a moment the closer the node is to be destroyed the faster and bigger it flashes with each hit. I would recommend you jump into a single player session to get the feel for what you have to do in the fight. Granted it will be easier to tame in single player because in single player the nodes don't need to be hit as many times but it will help you get an understanding of what will work and what won't in a more controlled environment. 

I've tamed all three titans and the Ice titan is by far the hardest of them to tame since he wont stand the frick still.  If you wanna use the Mek Cannon I suggest you try to tame the forest titan, he is a lot easier to hit and you can even glitch him into getting stuck on the crystals hanging off the walls of the underground area so he doesn't move and you can get easy shots in.

Archived