processing completed SPECIMEN OBSERVATION RECORD 4C59868D

Ê€2Š(¥ËÌY

• zL•ñŠÁ[J

Nanabobana has intercepted a message.

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA256

[LOG_TRANSMIT] Requesting status report.
[LOG_RECEIVE] Rumors everywhere. The bog has a boogeyman.
[LOG_TRANSMIT] Today's rumors are tomorrow's folk tales.
[LOG_TRANSMIT] Use code 95b3015d-ed3b-44fc-a0b6-d4ec4edd7a79 to validate your next terminal entry.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v2
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=EilP
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

Mysterious_Transmission4.gif

response_E.txt.gpg

1 minute ago, Nanabobana said:

[LOG_RECEIVE] Terminal Entry MM-05
[LOG_RECEIVE] We find the lucky ones trapped in giant webs.
[LOG_RECEIVE] But we find the unlucky ones as corpses, drained of blood.
[LOG_RECEIVE] Unluckiest of all are the ones we never find.

It's a giant spider then.
The legs still look like they belong underwater though. Are there any spiders in real life which make webs underwater I wonder?

Also, I think I'm missing something, it gave me the badge so I thought I did everything required to intercept the transmission, but it's quoting you so I must've not done everything.
What I did was take the code from the image (bd11963 6c 80-8e4 sCv 9c9d5) and email it to HLNA and then also put it into the uplink terminal, so what was I missing?

2 minutes ago, TinyHippo said:

It's a giant spider then.
The legs still look like they belong underwater though. Are there any spiders in real life which make webs underwater I wonder?

Also, I think I'm missing something, it gave me the badge so I thought I did everything required to intercept the transmission, but it's quoting you so I must've not done everything.
What I did was take the code from the image (bd11963 6c 80-8e4 sCv 9c9d5) and email it to HLNA and then also put it into the uplink terminal, so what was I missing?

I agree it looks like a spider, but also kinda like a mosquito so perhaps a sort of hybrid?

1 minute ago, arkark said:

You're translating it wrong

I must be translating it horribly wrong then because not only is my code much different it's also much shorter.
The thing is that was my first guess, that I did it wrong, but re-translating it gives me the same code. Afaik all you need to do to translate it is to toss it into the translator on the wiki, is that outdated or is there some other step or what?

3 minutes ago, TinyHippo said:

I must be translating it horribly wrong then because not only is my code much different it's also much shorter.
The thing is that was my first guess, that I did it wrong, but re-translating it gives me the same code. Afaik all you need to do to translate it is to toss it into the translator on the wiki, is that outdated or is there some other step or what?

No, you can use the wiki page.

This is the right wasd for the code:

dsasdsdaawadawadawsdawdsawawawsdaswdawawdsdsawsdawaaaswdawdaawawawsaawaaaswdawsadsddawdaawsaaswdawdwawddawaddsdaawdwdsddawsdawsddsawawsddsdaawdd

Compare it with yours and see what characters are you doing wrong. Sometimes is not easy to see.

10 minutes ago, arkark said:

No, you can use the wiki page.

This is the right wasd for the code:

dsasdsdaawadawadawsdawdsawawawsdaswdawawdsdsawsdawaaaswdawdaawawawsaawaaaswdawsadsddawdaawsaaswdawdwawddawaddsdaawdwdsddawsdawsddsawawsddsdaawdd

Compare it with yours and see what characters are you doing wrong. Sometimes is not easy to see.

Those are the letters that I got, but you helped me figure it out anyway.
I was separating each line of tek on a new line in the translator. When I changed it to all be on one line I got the correct code that you did.

Now the question is why did it give me the badge for it then lol

13 minutes ago, TinyHippo said:

Those are the letters that I got, but you helped me figure it out anyway.
I was separating each line of tek on a new line in the translator. When I changed it to all be on one line I got the correct code that you did.

Now the question is why did it give me the badge for it then lol

The code you have to put in the terminal for the badge is 95b3015d-ed3b-44fc-a0b6-d4ec4edd7a79 which is the one that is in the email that you recieve after using the other code.

This time anything may have happened and after Nanabobana entered the code the terminal is accepting any code idk. When I put mine, and I put the right one, it said refused to me but I received the badge. 

Just now, arkark said:

The code you have to put in the terminal for the badge is 95b3015d-ed3b-44fc-a0b6-d4ec4edd7a79 which is the one that is in the email that you recieve when using the other code.

This time anything may have happened and after Nanabobana entered the code the terminal is accepting any code idk. When I put mine, and I put the right one, it said refused to me, but I still received the badge. 

I got the badge from putting in bd11963 6c 80-8e4 sCv 9c9d5 and that was before this thread even existed (12 minutes before, to be exact) so I don't think it was from it just accepting any code at all.

Just now, TinyHippo said:

I got the badge from putting in bd11963 6c 80-8e4 sCv 9c9d5 and that was before this thread even existed (12 minutes before, to be exact) so I don't think it was from it just accepting any code at all.

Then something weird happened, but the right way is what Nana did, email the code in the image to helena walker, then she responds with a code that you have to enter in the terminal, making this post appear.

1 minute ago, arkark said:

Then something weird happened, but the right way is what Nana did, email the code in the image to helena walker, then she responds with a code that you have to enter in the terminal, making this post appear.

Bug in the matrix lol

Anyway it's good to know how to do it right now, I thought that since the lines were separated in the image they should be separated in wasd format, but nope. Thanks!

Just now, TinyHippo said:

Bug in the matrix lol

Anyway it's good to know how to do it right now, I thought that since the lines were separated in the image they should be separated in wasd format, but nope. Thanks!

Each block of 4 symbols is a character, if you split it with an space it breaks and gives unexpected results. As long as the number of symbols in a column can be divided by 4 its ok to put spaces.

But this only valid in case the string is perfectly made. For example in the mysterious mysteries 01 they put a broken code on porpuse.

Just dont add extra spaces and all should be good.

8 minutes ago, SpinoDestroyer13 said:

I reckon this thing is in the swamp because of the second line: ‘The bog (swamp, possibly the toxic icon on the gg.g site) has a boogeyman’.

It also says something about web, maybe referring to the previous discovery, the big fishing net, so for me either the swamp will have water not too shallow, or this creature belongs to sea.

8 minutes ago, arkark said:

It also says something about web, maybe referring to the previous discovery, the big fishing net, so for me either the swamp will have water not too shallow, or this creature belongs to sea.

Or it is a spider...also the bog could be a different biome to the swamp and have deeper water.

Archived