Community Crunch 201: Mysterious Mysteries, On The Horizon, and Changes to the Code of Conduct

StudioWildcard

13 hours ago, jonin said:

maybe its some kinda water bug that skates on top the water?

I would love that as a new way to traverse the water between islands like a water bug, Instead of always flying or rafts.

I will say though it is too curvy to be an above ground bug, so I would say it is an aquatic creature as well.

Edited by Adelaar0355
  • Like 1

Lol enforcement lol what a joke.  You dont have any enforcement of the code of conduct.  Every ticket i ever submitted the so called gm comes in and either says "thank you for the recent ticket, no other info is needed from you at this time", they dont do anything to fix the problem, then a day or so later they just mark the ticket solved.  It's either that or they ask for more info then when you submit it the gm comea back and says something like "unfortunately i wont be able to assist you in this issue" then closes the ticket.

It's honestly a joke.  Wc pays these people to enforce the code of conduct but they do nothing.  Where can i sign up and get paid by wc to do nothing?

Ive even sent in screen shots of in game chats from the players that are violating the code of conduct as they are laughing at what they did, admitting to it, and mocking wc gms saying they wont do nothing, basically mocking the gm.  It's pretty sad.

Why have a code of conduct if you aint going to enforce it.  What a joke.

Edited by doehrli

On 10/7/2019 at 9:22 PM, Jhin7F said:

Oh, another sassy remark from someone who doesn't understand controlling the servers to that level isn't something Wildcard has access to do themselves. Before you say "pay for better servers", ARK's going to need a steady income (micro-transations) to keep those going. Then again, it depends on how strong the DDoS attack is.

That’s just completely false. Look at all other professional gaming companies that host online servers. They have made MORE than enough money to pay for a server host that actually prevents and fights/bans IPs that are sending an attack on their servers. They just don’t care about their player basis so they refuse to pay for quality server providers. They also have allowed meshing and duping to absolutely destroy their active player base completely on PVP servers. Fixing the game first before producing more garbage content for fast bucks actually would make them more money in the long run. Sadly greed takes over and quality goes out the window. Hundreds of thousands of players have quit ark for good never to return due to the lack of quality and ark devs just completely ignoring game breaking problems. 

On 10/12/2019 at 3:37 AM, Hero101 said:

That’s just completely false. Look at all other professional gaming companies that host online servers. They have made MORE than enough money to pay for a server host that actually prevents and fights/bans IPs that are sending an attack on their servers. They just don’t care about their player basis so they refuse to pay for quality server providers. They also have allowed meshing and duping to absolutely destroy their active player base completely on PVP servers. Fixing the game first before producing more garbage content for fast bucks actually would make them more money in the long run. Sadly greed takes over and quality goes out the window. Hundreds of thousands of players have quit ark for good never to return due to the lack of quality and ark devs just completely ignoring game breaking problems. 

I believe your statements  are false... it truly depends on how the server is being  attacked. Hundreds of thousands have quit?? Where are you getting your statistics  from?? 

• Like 1

• 7 months later...