Community Crunch 201: Mysterious Mysteries, On The Horizon, and Changes to the Code of Conduct

StudioWildcard

Lots of people are calling it a hexapod, and I can see why, but I just want to suggest that it's actually an octopod.

From the interception we know that it spins webs and drains blood of its victims, just like a spider would. We also know that spiders have 8 legs, not 6.

In the picture, the back legs also look off from eachother, and it's not just perspective. I'd wager that the back leg on the left (its right) is a real back leg, while the back leg on the right (its left) is actually just a middle back leg, and that there are 2 legs not shown in the picture.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TinyHippo said:

In the picture, the back legs also look off from eachother, and it's not just perspective. I'd wager that the back leg on the left (its right) is a real back leg, while the back leg on the right (its left) is actually just a middle back leg, and that there are 2 legs not shown in the picture.

I took a closer look and indeed, it looks look the real back leg on the right, isn't shown. And on the left, there should be one between the second and the last. Thus if it has 8 legs, it could be the octopod you suggested (if it even is robotic), or just a spider. 

Nice observation Hippo.

4 minutes ago, Likeitis said:

I took a closer look and indeed, it looks look the real back leg on the right, isn't shown. And on the left, there should be one between the second and the last. Thus if it has 8 legs, it could be the octopod you suggested (if it even is robotic), or just a spider. 

Nice observation Hippo.

Would octopod imply that it's robotic? I thought it would just mean that it has 8 legs like how hexapod would mean 6 legs.
Just saying this thing looks pretty organic to me but who knows

2 minutes ago, TinyHippo said:

Would octopod imply that it's robotic? I thought it would just mean that it has 8 legs like how hexapod would mean 6 legs.
Just saying this thing looks pretty organic to me but who knows

Indeed octopod means 8 legged (insect), but with the genesis vibe, they also could make it a robot, personally i would like it to be organic. 

On 10/7/2019 at 8:31 PM, Nanabobana said:

It's some sort of spider...maybe crossed with a mosquito?

[LOG_RECEIVE] Terminal Entry MM-05
[LOG_RECEIVE] We find the lucky ones trapped in giant webs.
[LOG_RECEIVE] But we find the unlucky ones as corpses, drained of blood.
[LOG_RECEIVE] Unluckiest of all are the ones we never find.

How did you figure this out? Also do the other two have logs like this? If so could you please tell me what they are? 

Edited by HomieFox
Didn't mean to submit yet.

Why?? When people are asking for more effort in the community crunch wont you advise us of changes like region changes to mammoths. I hate mine right now with the colour you guys chose btw but I'll have fun working it out, so thank you. Little details are what we come to community crunch for which is why we keep complaining about the boring same old stuff mentioned during community crunch's, I'd have loved to have gotten hyped regardless. Also... Halloween is right round the corner???