Cannot Deploy: Class Dissallowed

bennyboy100

Cannot Deploy: Class Dissallowed

So i just hatched up a level 148 Rock Drake egg. I waited and imprinted until it was fully grown. I had to cryopod it because i was stupid and didnt bring it out of my house. But when i tried to throw it out it said in big red terrifying letters, Cannot Deploy: Class Not Allowed. Can someone please tell me how to fix it. It is a singleplayer Abberation server with the setting, Force Allow Cave Flyers on.

• Volunteer Moderator

I have a possible solution, although never experienced this myself as I haven't played on single player for a few years, but worth a try.

Before you do anything i'd recommend backing up your single player files which are located at: Steam\steamapps\common\ARK\ShooterGame\Saved

Once you've backed up everything, maybe try these steps and see if it works.

1. Upload the cryopod with Drake in to a transmitter or Obelisk.
  2. Then choose to transfer your survivor.
  3. Log into another map on Single Player, for example Island (doesn't matter if you don't have anything setup over there).
  4. You might as well use cheats at this stage just to make it easy. Use infinitestats or something to make sure you don't get killed, but spawn in a transmitter or go to obelisk.
  5. Download the cryopod and try and release the Drake.
  6. IF it allows it on that map, then upload the Drake into transmitter/obelisk instead of via cryopod.
  7. Transfer back to Aberration single player and download from transmitter/drop etc and see if that works.

I only suggest using cheats as it's a means to fix the issue easily.

I don't know if this will work, or whether you will have the same issue releasing the Drake on other maps, but worth a shot if you haven't already tried it.

1 hour ago, GP said:

I have a possible solution, although never experienced this myself as I haven't played on single player for a few years, but worth a try.

Before you do anything i'd recommend backing up your single player files which are located at: Steam\steamapps\common\ARK\ShooterGame\Saved

Once you've backed up everything, maybe try these steps and see if it works.

1. Upload the cryopod with Drake in to a transmitter or Obelisk.
  2. Then choose to transfer your survivor.
  3. Log into another map on Single Player, for example Island (doesn't matter if you don't have anything setup over there).
  4. You might as well use cheats at this stage just to make it easy. Use infinitestats or something to make sure you don't get killed, but spawn in a transmitter or go to obelisk.
  5. Download the cryopod and try and release the Drake.
  6. IF it allows it on that map, then upload the Drake into transmitter/obelisk instead of via cryopod.
  7. Transfer back to Aberration single player and download from transmitter/drop etc and see if that works.

I only suggest using cheats as it's a means to fix the issue easily.

I don't know if this will work, or whether you will have the same issue releasing the Drake on other maps, but worth a shot if you haven't already tried it.

Ok i will try

Archived