Question: Giga price?

Gollum99

It really does depend.

I paid 50k ing for a 265 86 imprinted back when 295 was on the market and that was perfect to me (before cryopods so a bit more challenging to raise one and get a good imprint).

I'd say 50k to 100k worth of value is appropriate, and really a deal for the buyer, since a 495 imprinted (even not to them) can do just about anything needed with a good saddle. 

I dont neuter my dinos :D

I am an animal lover(tribename: That Dino looks tasty), i dont even neuter new muts and lines i get and sell cheap on server

yeah, one guy from our server payed 50k ingots for a clone of a black giga....so an imprinted one, not neutered...and they have saddle BP in that tribe might fetch a good price :D

44 minutes ago, Lycan187u said:

Free...if on legacy bahahaha official prices are jacked up lol if I join offical   I'll ruin trades bahahaha 200 tek are u kidding . Ide rather give away than to make somebody grind what they're asking in the trade forums .. but ide never pay 200 tek structures for a trade hahaha 

200 tek a grind? Lol. That's like 20 minutes at a 25k vein, another hour too grind metal and poly. For a 2 week raise with a high imprint. 

Short change your time if you want but if you ain't charging it my guess is you won't grind to get it in the first place so the market would be safe.

43 minutes ago, yekrucifixion187 said:

200 tek a grind? Lol. That's like 20 minutes at a 25k vein, another hour too grind metal and poly. For a 2 week raise with a high imprint. 

Short change your time if you want but if you ain't charging it my guess is you won't grind to get it in the first place so the market would be safe.

Wanna test lol?all my buds went to offical I chose to stay xD I'm sure within 1 weeks time I could have both rockwell\tek cave done and have the best stats  on the market ""without one trade being done ...then just say in forums ..free for the win xD I'm solo ;) can grind all that in few hours yes ofc but to the average joe...5k poly 4kcrystal 10k ingot  isn't as easy to get...not everyone has extinction either .and tek cave ide give away seats seeing how it literally  cost nothing to enter the cave..after u have the heads and trophies. ..

55 minutes ago, yekrucifixion187 said:

Your probly right tho the market would be safe xD because ide be banned development wiped the first week ...xD

36 minutes ago, Lycan187u said:

Wanna test lol?all my buds went to offical I chose to stay xD I'm sure within 1 weeks time I could have both rockwell\tek cave done and have the best stats  on the market ""without one trade being done ...then just say in forums ..free for the win xD I'm solo ;) can grind all that in few hours yes ofc but to the average joe...5k poly 4kcrystal 10k ingot  isn't as easy to get...not everyone has extinction either .and tek cave ide give away seats seeing how it literally  cost nothing to enter the cave..after u have the heads and trophies. ..

You may be a nice guy but sounds boring. "Here everybody. I'm gonna take any real aspect of the game right out if it. Here's top stat dinos, here's all the bosses. Welp. Hope you enjoyed your week long play through. Here's your participation trophy."

7 minutes ago, yekrucifixion187 said:

You may be a nice guy but sounds boring. "Here everybody. I'm gonna take any real aspect of the game right out if it. Here's top stat dinos, here's all the bosses. Welp. Hope you enjoyed your week long play through. Here's your participation trophy."

Very true ...but this is what I enjoy doing xD breeding to see the joy it gives ppl when they get something  basically unobtainable  by them. this rocks my world ...

14 hours ago, Lycan187u said:

Very true ...but this is what I enjoy doing xD breeding to see the joy it gives ppl when they get something  basically unobtainable  by them. this rocks my world ...

Can only confirm, I love my new wolves. For a long time I thought Im the only one giving dinos away for free or for a symbolic price. I even built a giveaway spot on a cliff and called it a "Gift Cliff", where I unclaim all side products of breeding or my old stats, also I placed 2 storage boxes there and filled them with loot I get from alpha raptors while meat running. Players learned about it and I see a lot of newbies coming to check the cliff on low lvl pteras, they usually take arrows and harvesting tools. Ofc sometimes I see players from larger tribes coming there with argies and just taking all the stuff (do you really need 10 blue metal picks, guys?). And if someone comes and asks for an egg or breeding with my males, dont care if its a dodo or a 415 melee giga, they get it for free because it literally costs me nothing. Organized some tek caves for other people too, simply because they were solo/duo and wanted to progress, they brought their own resources and dinos and I gladly gave them the guidance and progression they asked for, all for free.

There is no reason for me to force a newbie to mine 20k metal by hand so he can buy a quetzal or ankylo. Ark is grindy as hell by itself. I simply give them the dino and in return I get no hackers, exploiters or trolls on our legacy server and a really friendly and kind atmosphere.

I gave a wild lvl 20 giga away for 1 fiber lol. I've given away a lot of anky's to new players. I've given away a few argy's  and ptera to new players as well.  I like to help the new people (actual new people, not ones with 2k+ hours who pop on server going 'high im new to game give me dinos'), but i'm more likely to give them supplies to tame the dinos then to just outrightly give them to them.

6 hours ago, Erinn said:

Can only confirm, I love my new wolves. For a long time I thought Im the only one giving dinos away for free or for a symbolic price. I even built a giveaway spot on a cliff and called it a "Gift Cliff", where I unclaim all side products of breeding or my old stats, also I placed 2 storage boxes there and filled them with loot I get from alpha raptors while meat running. Players learned about it and I see a lot of newbies coming to check the cliff on low lvl pteras, they usually take arrows and harvesting tools. Ofc sometimes I see players from larger tribes coming there with argies and just taking all the stuff (do you really need 10 blue metal picks, guys?). And if someone comes and asks for an egg or breeding with my males, dont care if its a dodo or a 415 melee giga, they get it for free because it literally costs me nothing. Organized some tek caves for other people too, simply because they were solo/duo and wanted to progress, they brought their own resources and dinos and I gladly gave them the guidance and progression they asked for, all for free.

There is no reason for me to force a newbie to mine 20k metal by hand so he can buy a quetzal or ankylo. Ark is grindy as hell by itself. I simply give them the dino and in return I get no hackers, exploiters or trolls on our legacy server and a really friendly and kind atmosphere.

That's why I don't sell things...  The competing internal thoughts of "ARK takes dedication" and "don't be greedy" usually results in a stalemate and so I don't sell things, and just give things away to close friends.  9 times out of ten I've found that the people most adept at putting on the friendly-noob disguise are people trying to take advantage of others and grief/troll when possible.  But I might have a bias from playing pre-ORP PvE ARK for years.

26 minutes ago, TheDonn said:

That's why I don't sell things...  The competing internal thoughts of "ARK takes dedication" and "don't be greedy" usually results in a stalemate and so I don't sell things, and just give things away to close friends.  9 times out of ten I've found that the people most adept at putting on the friendly-noob disguise are people trying to take advantage of others and grief/troll when possible.  But I might have a bias from playing pre-ORP PvE ARK for years.

Ooo your not wrong my friend 1 bit ...this is why it says to close to enemy structure  in pve because at one time it was true .alpha beta was the best years of my game play ..dinosaur could eat my base ppl could destroy  my base kill my tames was a true survival game ...then...now wc has put diapers  on players and said go play nice now guys...but in reality  we are stranded  on a isl/ark with random ppl not everyone  is gonna be a nice person and why do they have too ?? We shouldn't. ..if a player does us wrong we should be able to retaliate. Defend ourselves not wait months\weeks on a failing support  system. Just my 2 cents 

2 hours ago, TheDonn said:

Im playing on the same Island for years now and I know about (almost) everyone that lives there. Beach bobs or freshly joined trolls wont find my gift cliff, only players that play a bit longer know about it. Ofc some of them get greedy and take the whole stash. Also I alert my closest friends in alliance first that I unclaimed some dinos.

6 hours ago, Erinn said:

Im playing on the same Island for years now and I know about (almost) everyone that lives there. Beach bobs or freshly joined trolls wont find my gift cliff, only players that play a bit longer know about it. Ofc some of them get greedy and take the whole stash. Also I alert my closest friends in alliance first that I unclaimed some dinos.

That's a pretty good idea.

Archived