Whole Rex army lost to Red Obelisk

Dangitman

So this has happened a few time on my own server. I try to go into a boss fight, and then Im teleported back to the Obelisk and my whole army of Rex's and my Yut are dead and gone, along with their super awesome saddles. Why does this keep happening. I reload a server back up, but this is getting really irritating. Has anyone else had/have this issue and how do I fix it?

39 minutes ago, Dangitman said:

So this has happened a few time on my own server. I try to go into a boss fight, and then Im teleported back to the Obelisk and my whole army of Rex's and my Yut are dead and gone, along with their super awesome saddles. Why does this keep happening. I reload a server back up, but this is getting really irritating. Has anyone else had/have this issue and how do I fix it?

Dont move around while teleporting, be on the floor, dont ride the dino in and dont stand on its back. Also dont stand right behind the dinos as a poop falling right at the time of teleport will cause this issue.

On the official servers (island, ragnarok, scorchedearth, and valguero) we've been pretty lucky and haven't lost any dinos after winning the boss fights, the only time we've lost some is during server crashes or DC's while in the bossfight, but only once on each so far for me.  I tend to watch the lag before attempting a bossfight, and if its too frequent, I put it off for another time.

Archived