Transmitters aren't working

• Volunteer Moderator
26 minutes ago, Reily said:

Transmitters aren't working

Tried multiple times to use the transmitter and it did nothing.  Any idea when this will be fixed? I have things on other servers that I need to attend to and no way to get there.

Your character was duped and is already uploaded. Manually connect to your destination server and on the character creation screen select the [Download Survivor] option and your character should be there. If you want to avoid any future issue, take that copy to a server you never played on, kill yourself and overwrite it with a new character. If you don't, both characters (the original along with the copy) might be deleted as they carries the same ID.

• Volunteer Moderator
9 minutes ago, Reily said:

That sounds dangerous but earlier I transferred from Valguero to Aberration and when I got there I had 2 extra sets of my armor in my inventory. That was strange. I do not want to delete my char in fear that I won't have any char left. It's happened before.

Not really dangerous. By getting ride of the copy, your original will still be on the original server you were unable to transfer out. Either way, as said above, this is up to you but I've heard of many situations in the past where people lost all their characters (duped ones along with the original) all at once which I assume was the anti-dupe system catching up. So yeah, up to you but if this happens well; you couldn't tell you didn't know it could. :)

I did it and I'm pretty sure it worked. I went back to my char that wasn't able to transfer, she was still there on Aberration but naked. However the 2 sets of armor it gave me were still in my chest so I grabbed one set and put it on and tried to transfer on my transmitter and after waiting for the timer to be up on the armor it sent me where I wanted to go. Thank you so much for responding so quickly and helping me resolve this issue.

• Like 1