Perminant Liopleurodon !!!

azuramoon

Suggestion

Perminant Liopleurodon !!!

PLease let us keep this beautiful creature forever and just let us use its abbility once per day i think that pretty reasonable and its such a waste having that good of a model and it only being tamed for 30 minintes and it not even be able to get cryopoded ether ...come on guys this would be so cool to breed and be somewhere in between a plesiosaur and a mosasaurus 

1 reply to this server topic

Honestly, I hope they do something with this tame. If not as you have suggested it, then at the very least allow its ability to work only for the first 30 minutes then have it the ability fade out, but not the dino. 

Doing so would allow for another tame that could be used. Which could end up adding one more creature to be found in the depths of the sea. And it would give an additional reasoning to taming the beast. You tame it, you get a brief boost, and then it fades out to become a tame like any other. 

You could even add it as a breedable creature. The only side effect of breeding it is that the boost is either removed, or shortened if not caught in the wild and instead claimed as an infant. 

There are many other ways to work the tame so you can keep it too and I just hope that one of them is used someday. 

Archived