Ark Mobile Multiplayer Problems

Jaila

• 3 months later...

Still having this issue with at&t 4g lte mobile data. Haven’t been able to connect without WiFi since October 2019 when I returned to find my server had been phased out. Which for me means I can’t check on anything unless I’m at home. Have had multiple setbacks and lost a lot of things I spent hours and hours taming and harvesting. This is very frustrating, especially considering I had to start from scratch on a new server and the amount of $ money I’ve spent on this game. And yes I have the latest update on IPhone X.

On 1/15/2020 at 11:17 AM, JSHLG44 said:

Still having this issue with at&t 4g lte mobile data. Haven’t been able to connect without WiFi since October 2019 when I returned to find my server had been phased out. Which for me means I can’t check on anything unless I’m at home. Have had multiple setbacks and lost a lot of things I spent hours and hours taming and harvesting. This is very frustrating, especially considering I had to start from scratch on a new server and the amount of $ money I’ve spent on this game. And yes I have the latest update on IPhone X.

They did give a reasonable amount of time for transfers, so you can’t blame anyone for having to start over. That’s a risk you take investing money into mobile games. 

I still think these data issues are on the provider side and not the game side, regardless of what people “think”. Data providers make small little changes and tweaks all the time that can have bigger seemingly “unrelated” effects on network users devices. 

4 hours ago, nintendogamer7 said:

They did give a reasonable amount of time for transfers, so you can’t blame anyone for having to start over. That’s a risk you take investing money into mobile games. 

I still think these data issues are on the provider side and not the game side, regardless of what people “think”. Data providers make small little changes and tweaks all the time that can have bigger seemingly “unrelated” effects on network users devices. 

Investing in ark mobile is like waiting for your stocks to crash when trump gets out of office.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

It happens that when I try to play on unofficial servers (spoke of mobile) it stays in charge and it is not for my Internet since they range from games if they go with my current Internet, returning to the theme is loaded and exits time of exhausted connection, I need to know if there is any kind of solution to this error or I should just wait for a future update 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I am having trouble connecting to ark mobile servers (unofficial or official). I normally have to restart the game 3 times for it to let me join a server, but if that doesn’t work I can’t play. What can I do? It works one day and it doesn’t let me connect at all on other days. I have an iPhone 7 and use mobile data (I tried wifi but it has the same result). Does anyone know how to fix bad servers evolved?

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/5/2019 at 3:06 PM, Jaila said:

Ark Mobile Multiplayer Problems

When I try to play multiplayer on ark mobile with my data it won’t connect it to a server and it says connection time out and before the 2.0 version came out I played multiplayer with my data with no problems 

I can’t connect either. Tried and tried until it times out. I could play over cellular data months ago, but after taking a break and coming back it doesn’t work. It is really frustrating because I’m in a tribe with friends and I can’t contribute or defend when I’m not home. I am able to connect to an asian server no problem over cell data ?. Really doesn’t make sense that I’m located in USA and I can’t connect to NA servers... ping and connection rates were almost exactly the same. Pleaseeeee helpppp us ark gods!

• 11 months later...

Archived