Stuck on Abberration

Gunking

Basically you need to get to the point you can make zip lines and tame a ravager while you are there,  super fast tame with lamb chops.   Then go find a drop,  if it’s up high ,  use the zip lines and the ravager can get u up there,  without the ravager you would have to wait until you have some gas and a zip line motor.   There could be drops above you,  but reaching them.... that’s why I gave you this tip.   This is the fastest way off ab for a new player to the map without someone else flying you around on a drake.

if your at the portal, looking down from the broken bridge that crosses the water there is a crate that spawns in the water right below there.  if you go back to the first ramps that lead up to the bridge, and head to your left you pass through a tunnel through the rock into a big open area, don't go down to the left, that just takes you back down to the lake, pass that and head up, skip the first platform where the recharge station is, and go to the next platform,  on the lake side of the cliff a drop falls there too, further up on the right hand side near the recharge station is another drop that falls, be careful though the cliff goes to the blue zone, and ravagers and carno like to spawn up there with a occasional raptor or two.  If you head all the way up that area, into the small cave area where the water is, there is yet another drop that comes down there in the center of a pool of water.

Those are the easiest drops I know to get to.  there is one more if you don't go up the path after coming through the first hole in the wall but you'd need a zipline or climbing picks to get to it, you basically keep going forward and on the left hand side is a cliff that leads out to the serface, just at the top of that small cliff another drop comes down there.

drop frequency can be very aggravating though only so many drops come down at a time in aberration so sometimes you can end up waiting a hour for one to hit a spot your near, or 5 minutes.

those are the ones I would always check for when i went there for a short trip, even when i went to help someone get out. they are the easiest to get to and you really don't need a mount or ziplines to get to them.

the one in the lake below the portal can be dangerous, depending on the spawns, sometimes you get a crab or a sarco down there, but you can jump down from the top of the bridge to almost where the drop comes down.

Archived