Wildcard, can y'all fix the Valguero spawns please?

GmanPlaysGames

Wildcard, can y'all fix the Valguero spawns please?

Singleplayer here.

I love Valguero, I think it's a really neat map, but the spawn rates of certain creatures are wonky as raptor.

After the initial 2 that I came across, one of which I killed because it was low level and the other despawned, I have yet to encounter any more Gigas, even after running a destroywilddinos command and just murdering things in the areas Gigas are meant to spawn for ages.

Big creatures (Plesio, Mosa, Tuso) down in the Underworld Ocean still barely spawn, I got lucky finding a high-level Plesio early on which I tamed, but haven't seen a single Tuso and onky found 1 low level Mosa. 

Have only ever seen a single Karkinos in the Aberration Trench, and the number of creaturea in it once you get past the entrance and into the actual trench is incredibly low, the place has plenty of cool terrain but there is raptor-all in the cave. I get not having all the Ab creatures available in it so you don't kill Aberrarion like Rag killed Scorched Earth, but at least make the ones we do have spawn in reasonable quantities.

There are an absolute raptor-ton of Brontos around. Like I can't go a quarter mile without running into one, there are something like 8 around the big lake south of Green Obe where my main base is atm. Not a huge deal, but I feel like the game may be spawning Brontos at times it should be spawning a big carnivore, such as a Giga (lot of Brontos where the Gigas should be but no Gigas).

Went out on a metal-run with Argy and Anky, flew back in and the game spawned a massive horde of dinos all next to the river near the lake. Several Rexes, Carnos, a pack of Allosaurs, a bunch of Brontos, an Alpha Carno and way more Pteranodons than I've ever seen in one place before, all in a masaive swirling melee.

Wyvern spawns are weird. I've had more than one instance of going to the trench, running for eggs, getting out and going to drop off my haul at the base, going and taming more cheap bait Pteras to feed to the wild Wyverns so I can escape, going back and finding zero wild Wyverns and thus no eggs. This last time I went all the way in on my good Pteraz with 4 bait ones in tow, saw no Ice or Fire Wyverns, found a couple crappy eggs for kibble, then as I take off like 6 Fire Wyverns spawn in front of me simultaneously. Made it out with my life, the eggs and my good Ptera (bait ones of course I whistled for them to fight so I could get away, they died as they always do).

I know myself and others have posted about this before but holy poop the Val spawn tables are funky. 

• 4 months later...

I can say that the spawn rates have severely decreased since I last played on this map. There are no rockdrake spawns down in the red zone of the trench and very few dinos in the trench at all. The Ice wyverns are spawning alright, but the fire wyverns are not spawning well, nor are their eggs. The last time I played there had been griffins on the server and I have yet to find one this go around. I loved playing this map originally, but this go around has been very disappointing.

Archived