pvp PVP - TheArkSide - NOW ON RAG and ABBERATION

thearkside

PVP - TheArkSide

Welcome to the Ark Side! ~~We have cookies

Server Name: [US] 10x/Cluster/TheArkSideOfTheForce

~~~Find us on Unofficial PC Sessions~~~

Server Type: PVP 24/7/365

Our goal is to bring a more casual experience to those who don't have tons of hours to sink into official but still give some of the beloved grind of the game.

Admin powers are used for events, sponsored trades (we offer things not available on the map for in-game trades), glitch resolution (like if a dino glitches), and judgement. For more info on how I (or the other admin) perform judgement see the rules. DINOS ARE NOT SPAWNED FOR ANYTHING OTHER THAN THE AFOREMENTIONED REASONS. Admin tribe grinds just like everyone else and does not use any advantage not available to other players (see in-game trades). Admins don't use powers to raid or in raid defense, to summon dinos for tribe use, to build, or any other reason than listed here. There are only two admins for the server, nobody else in the tribe has powers or the admin password. Admins are ZiR0 X and Jedibooney. All other members of our tribe have the same powers as any other player.

EVENTS:

Currently we have two events. One is admin raid and the other is the boss summons. We're open to more events based on interest. Feel free to PM/email us with ideas/requests.

Admin Raid: Admin builds a based stocked with dinosaurs/defenses for you to raid. In the base will be loot either not available on the map OR ascendant gear. Usually I agree with the tribe on what the loot is beforehand. The base is built and dinos summoned / leveled using admin powers. Usually this is a passive defense as nobody will be defending just your ability to raid the base. We do offer options for active defense but those are usually few and far between due to us having to have everyone available at a specific time. Definitely willing to do random loot bases. NOTHING YOU LOSE WILL BE REPLENISHED AND IF YOU LOSE YOU DON'T GET THE LOOT.

Boss Summons: Want to take on some bosses not available on this map? For tribes that request it I'll do a boss summon event. I'll summon any boss that can be summoned on the map we're on for you to fight with ANY of your tames (I don't hold you to the same restrictions like in the portal). There's nothing you can get from this other than the loot the boss drops (including element) and any TEK engrams you didn't already have. You must have beaten at least a GAMMA boss on the map and show me your TEK replicator. I'll still summon bosses available on this map too if you like. Please note that most bosses I can summon are GAMMA in difficulty. Base level for the boss I summon is 300 for most bosses 5000 for the desert titan.

One future event I'd like to hold is arena battles but so far the level of population and level of interest have not peaked enough for this to come to light.

SERVER STATS:

NO OFFLILNE RAID PREVENTION

XP: 10x

Harvest: 10x

Tame: 10x

Mature Rate: 100x

Egg Hatch: 25x

Max Player Level: 105

Max Wild Dino Level: 150

Player Stats:

--Player Health 3

--Stamina 3

--Oxygen 3

--Food 3

--Water 3

--Temperature 3

--Weight 4

--Melee damage 3

--Speed 1.5

--Temperature fortitude 3

--Crafting speed 3

Tame Dino Stats:

--Health 0.35

--Stamina 1.25

--Weight 1.75

--Melee damage 0.37

--Add Dino Health 0.14

--Add Dino Melee damage 0.14

--Affinity Dino Health 0.44

--Affinity Dino Melee damage 0.44

Unlimited Respec

Daily Restart @ 07:00:00 UTC -04:00 (Eastern Time)

Survivor and tame upload/downloads are disabled

Day Cycle Speed: 0.75

Night Time Scale: 1.75

Day Time Scale: 0.75

Auto-lock Containers

Hard Turret Limit

Turret Limit:100

Turret Range Dropped to 6500

Non Permanent Diseases (respawn removes disease)

No raid dino feeding

Decay ON

Auto-destroy Decayed Structures ON

Decay Dinos ON

Allow Platform Saddles with Multiple Floors

Disable Structure Placement Collision

Friendly Fire Enabled

Food/Water drain 0.5

RULES:

For up to date rules please go to thearksideoftheforce.atwebpages.com

Rules also posted at Blue OB

Basic rules: No human names. No offensive names. Keep global chat clean. No griefing (defined in rules). No perma-caging (see caging timers in rules).

DISCORD:

https://discord.gg/mkzkq4r

Admin Contact:

XBOX: ZiR0X or Jedibooney

EMAIL: thearksideoftheforce@gmail.com

Discord

Support the server:

https://www.subscribestar.com/thearkside

We offer cosmetics or some mercy on artifact runs after you've beaten the bosses.

Ask for Nitrado boost code if you'd like to give directly to the gametime for the server. No bonus there just a thanks :)

In-game trades are too numerous and flexible to put here. Please see our discord or ask about trades for something specific. Trade options will also be posted on the rules site. Note we do offer boss portal material trades after you’ve completed an alpha boss.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived