pvp Newbies/casual wanted

Corteneo

Newbies/casual wanted

Hey all,

I'm running a mildly boosted Valguero server geared toward casual players.  Tame rate x2, increased resources, x3 XP rate, x10 fuel rate, reduced spoil time.  Nothing super crazy.  Just making the game a little easier.  I'm willing to change things to accommodate requests, but I'm not interested in getting too far from vanilla.  Server is friendly PvP.  The main base is a no-combat zone.

Particularly, I'm interested in helping newbies get into the game.  I work 50/wk, but I'm on every couple days.  PM me on Xbox if you're interested.  Same gamertag.  Any questions, feel free to ask.  I've never run a server before, so we'll adjust as needed.  

Thanks,
-Hawk

• 3 weeks later...

Reminder again.  Continuing to tweak server settings to favor playing solo or with a small group.  Still looking for people that are new, newish, or don't want to deal with a super active tribe or a hostile server. If you're interested, PM me on Xbox.  Same username.

I am working on some enhancements over stock level progression, like where dino's level at 1/3rd the speed but get 3x stats per level.  Still trying to keep things balanced like that, but it does favor late-game dinos without having to worry about round-the-clock breeding care and mutations.  Currently, I have engrams auto unlock at each level, to help those that want to play alone.  I'll be modifying the stock engram system at some point, again to favor high-level, late-game players.

Archived