Extinction transfers broken for everyone?

IrishAlexis

36 minutes ago, IrishAlexis said:

Extinction transfers broken for everyone?

Tried to transfer off our Extinction server and it's a no go. Unable to upload/move character. Everyone having this issue? 

We're u using a transmitter btw? May have duplicated a character  try just logging in on another server see if u have a download  survivor option

You have a duped character most likely. Go back to the server you came from and download your character. Now you have two with the same imprint on different servers. If you try to bring it to the same server it will overwrite itself. 

Be warned you could be banned for duping even though it’s how the game should be. Multiple characters tied to one imprint. 

1 hour ago, flamron said:

You have a duped character most likely. Go back to the server you came from and download your character. Now you have two with the same imprint on different servers. If you try to bring it to the same server it will overwrite itself. 

Be warned you could be banned for duping even though it’s how the game should be. Multiple characters tied to one imprint. 

How can I get banned for duping when/if I clearly didn't ask it to dupe my character? I'm at work so don't even know if that's what the problem is, but that makes zero sense ?

5 hours ago, IrishAlexis said:

How can I get banned for duping when/if I clearly didn't ask it to dupe my character? I'm at work so don't even know if that's what the problem is, but that makes zero sense ?

You are forgetting to apply the Wildcard logic filter. 

=IFERROR((B2*C4)/(B3*J5), “Purple”, 0)

Once you get that code entered, it’ll make sense. 

20 hours ago, IrishAlexis said:

Extinction transfers broken for everyone?.

Tried to transfer off our Extinction server and it's a no go. Unable to upload/move character. Everyone having this issue? 

Be careful as the law in these parts are not overly fair or caring to the minions of ark. If it is a duped character then get rid of it asap.

Archived