Transfer out and back to the same server

Chica

Transfer out and back to the same server

Hello,

I have a situation that was bothering me for a long time. I would want to transfer my account to another dlc, just to unlock some items and after just transfer the account back.

The point is, I want some item bps to be unlocked from Extinction, but I'm currently playing in Valguero.

What will happen with my base structures and creatures, that I've tamed in Valguero, if I'll transfer the account to another DLC, just to unlock some bps?

Is it safe or should I rather create a different account on that Extinction and level up till I could craft the needed items, and then just transfer them to needed Valguero server for my main account to pick them up?

I'm playing on official server, just solo (with no tribe).

(p.s. sorry for my bad english ☹️)

The server will act simply as if you've logged out. You can use your character to play in other servers if you like and transfering back and forth will be as if you've been logged out of the server. It's not a very complicated or exciting process but there's not much to worry unless you want to go to scorched earth. In that case it will be hard to get back due to how hard it is to transfer out of that map

Archived