Does a Mastercraft Crossbow deliver more torpor then a Primitive Crossbow?

Sinstr1

I've read the wiki and believe that the better the Crossbow, more torpor is delivered per hit. Is this correct? I few of my friends have suggested otherwise.

This in particular: "Since the torpor level deliver by a Tranq Arrow scales with damage"

Making the 1st attempt at a Megalodon, any suggestions. Thanks

First post, but have been lurking for a while :)

So, does this mean that you need to count higher if the damage inflicted is higher?  I get so confused at how many seconds to count between arrows.  

I know that we were finally able to tame a dire wolf by counting to ten between arrows, otherwise we kept killing them.  If we use a higher bow next time, do we need to count longer?

4 minutes ago, BigChainsaw said:

Pretty sure the torpor just scales with the damage. So that if with a primitive crossbow the torpor rises by 10 for 5 seconds then with a mastercraft crossbow the torpor will rise by 20 for 5 seconds. Idk what the actual torpor stats, but using a mastercraft crossbow is much better.

this.

i recommend taming a ton of things, get used to the dynamics of taming, the more you do it the more ideas you have, how long it will take and how many shots per dino and level of dino

Archived