Parasaur

Tamed Dinos Moving Around

Tamed Dinos Moving Around

Hey, I’ve just recently tamed a Titanosaur on Ark Mobile, and I’ve also just moved into a new base. Problem is though, he keeps on moving around. Let me explain; no, he’s not actually walking around, but each time I come back to the base, he’s outside the walls I’ve put up. I’m not necessarily concerned with anything going to willingly attack a Titanosaur, but I’d like for him to remain within base walls. I think the issue is the fact that they render in first before anything else, and so do Allos because I’ve had the same issue with them, but I’m not really sure why it moves him around? And at this particular base I’ve set up, he’s the only thing moving outside the walls, if at all. The entire point of me moving was due to my old base having this same glitch, but it’d only happen at certain angles of me riding in on my Argent, and actually moved different creatures around like my griffins. If it means anything, I’m on single player mode. Just thought I should report this here or at least ask for some advice on what to do?