Distracting the Ice Titan with purrlovias

IvyOfARK

Distracting the Ice Titan with purrlovias

Recently, I watched a longer taming video of the Ice Titan, and for the majority of the time, the nodes were an easy shot. The titan aggroed to an underground purrlovia and stayed quite still while attacking. 

Could I use this as a strategy? Placing purrlovias underground on passive so the Ice Titan will stay still? Has anyone tried this?

i haven't tried to tame any of the titans yet, but I will say to bare in mind many of the videos you'll find are done in single player / non-official servers and they may be using mods / cheats to keep them from argoing the player.  I've found many video's on the bosses that 'claim' to work, but in actuality, without the mods / cheats they were using they would of been dead a long time passing.  

It does sound like a interesting strategy,  I do know if the desert titan is pulled to a particular spot at the desert it seems to just stay still and not move but continues its attacks on what its argo'ed to, make note of the location that they setup the perlovia at, it may be key to making it work.

5 hours ago, caleb68 said:

i haven't tried to tame any of the titans yet, but I will say to bare in mind many of the videos you'll find are done in single player / non-official servers and they may be using mods / cheats to keep them from argoing the player.  I've found many video's on the bosses that 'claim' to work, but in actuality, without the mods / cheats they were using they would of been dead a long time passing.  

It does sound like a interesting strategy,  I do know if the desert titan is pulled to a particular spot at the desert it seems to just stay still and not move but continues its attacks on what its argo'ed to, make note of the location that they setup the perlovia at, it may be key to making it work.

It's no worry- I'm on single player as well, so I don't have much to loose if I try! I think I'll give it a shot when I get the chance. 

Archived