The pvp community has kinda just lost all faith

Froggy13

Care to cite the research you've done into the PvP community's opinions?  The polls you've conducted, focus groups you've solicited opinions from?  Or is this just based on a few hours of surfing Reddit?

I am part of the PvP community and have not lost faith in anything.  I had relatively low expectations to start with, and understand the challenges of pleasing 100 different types of customer and the budget masters at the same time.

3 hours ago, SMP said:

Care to cite the research you've done into the PvP community's opinions?  The polls you've conducted, focus groups you've solicited opinions from?  Or is this just based on a few hours of surfing Reddit?

I am part of the PvP community and have not lost faith in anything.  I had relatively low expectations to start with, and understand the challenges of pleasing 100 different types of customer and the budget masters at the same time.

This might be about the hackers that we still have in PVE but its 10x worse in PVP official and 6tribes and the devs dont do anything at all. We are not allowed to talk about it on this forum so you wont hear much about it.

Archived