Community Crunch 200: Genesis Chronicles, Mysterious Mysteries, and On The Horizon

StudioWildcard

17 hours ago, Distrilek said:

I hope that the transfers were active on October 1, 2019, I uploaded my dragon to the ark, it is already October 2 and I cannot download my dragon and now I will lose it. Any solution?

https://gyazo.com/b3f2683c242135c9ca4fafae5d92aa8c

You on pc? Transfers dont open on console until the 29th...

Regarding the beginner servers, they should have transfers enabled again as of last Friday. So you can upload your dinos before they get wiped. Thanks for that, by the way. But it shouldn't have taken that long to fix, considering the two tickets I put in about it, bug report posts on the forum, and repeatedly pestering you guys on twitter.

Also, that GIF is 8.5MB and has ugly dithered colors. Every modern browser supports video, so export to mp4 or webm instead of GIF and the page will load faster and look better. Your CDN will thank you.

Could you all fix single player? Like why is it single player still runs like crap? It kills me this team is milking it’s little player base for everything before actually fixing real problems. I’m sure this will get deleted cause they prolly can’t take criticism. But it literally needs to be said. The worst problem about this game is never getting the opportunity to build up before you even get a chance to fight back. While I’m slaving away on 1x thru the week people in the alpha tribe take that away in meet seconds the moment it says I left ark. The player base is toxic as hell. I didn’t respond to dude so he killed my animals an then I ask why an he says to get your attention? The bugs in this game is overwhelming at times but I still thru it. The only ppl that play this comsistently are stoners so they cope with constant kicking, meshing an duping that still happens. Like I said they don’t care they need more money an are clinging to the Xbox game pass an oh look genesis for get that we still have bugs an buy our content so we can stay a float. No I’m not buying this stuff like I did aberration an extinction. I’m done contributing to the little kid player base.

I'm curious why there will be no genesis chronical explorer hints planned on Extinction map, maybe that is a clue but would seem legit after all it was the last official DLC, maybe there is a reason maybe they want ppl back on those other maps to spread the player base off from the free DLC maps.  Who knows but find it odd that the Island, Abby and Scorched are the locations of which has no hints of what Genesis may be.   Would think all should be on Extinction map as to me it makes more sense.

Also hope there more of a draw for this mini event if we are not getting a Halloween event, as a skin is just meh for me.  The older skins you got like dodowyvern and dodorex are far more interesting etc as well as the other helmet skins.  Just felt the corrupted skin was okay, just something I would not wear.

On 10/1/2019 at 7:36 PM, KennethLM said:

How many people for how long have been nice about this? Nice gets you Fallout 76. Nice gets you lootboxes. Nice gets you companies that don't give 2 poops about their players. Nice gets you ignored. raptor nice. The time for being nice with top brass is over.

The revolution is here 

When is the light (it does not matter if spotlight or TEK lamp) in-game fixed? When the light is set to dark and moves farther away from the base and comes back, the light is bright again. The same thing, if you switch on the desktop and back, the light is bright again.

When will the leaves / needles and water in the game be fixed? In scorched earth and Extinction it is the trees no foliage or needles bear, one reckons no more with it, then they are suddenly back, in full splendor.

Similar behavior on Extinction, with the water, rivers and lakes, it is loaded much later.

• Volunteer Moderator
13 minutes ago, TinyHippo said:

On October 4th, next week is this week.

Updates are supposed to come on tuesdays.

I expect to get the first chronicles tomorrow, not 4 days from now.

Tuesday is never guaranteed, it's just a placeholder. The fact Cedric said sometime next week means it could be anytime this week. Don't expect stuff tomorrow when Tuesday is never a guaranteed day otherwise you'll likely be sorely disappointed.

1 minute ago, GP said:

Tuesday is never guaranteed, it's just a placeholder. The fact Cedric said sometime next week means it could be anytime this week. Don't expect stuff tomorrow when Tuesday is never a guaranteed day otherwise you'll likely be sorely disappointed.

All the Extinction Chronicles were on Tuesday, which is my main reason for expecting it.

I know that not all updates are on Tuesday, but the chronicles I do expect to be on Tuesday.

• Volunteer Moderator
2 minutes ago, TinyHippo said:

All the Extinction Chronicles were on Tuesday, which is my main reason for expecting it.

I know that not all updates are on Tuesday, but the chronicles I do expect to be on Tuesday.

The reason Extinction Chronicles was on Tuesdays is because Tuesday is the main patch day, that's it. Tuesday has nothing else to do with it besides that. Doesn't mean Genesis Chronicles should be expected tomorrow. I'm hoping it does come tomorrow, but no point in expecting it when Ced has stated "sometime" this week.