Can you TAME the Desert/Sky Titan with Wyverns?

IvyOfARK

Can you TAME the Desert/Sky Titan with Wyverns?

I know how easily one can defeat the desert titan with wyverns, but what about taming? 

I've seen people tame with quetz and argies with high stamina and health, so couldn't a Wyvern do the same? Even low level wyverns can have some damn good stamina and health. 

What would be the risk regarding the Flock, too? I've seen people tame the titan with the flock seemingly not bothering them. 

I've tried it with wyverns before, the problem is they do a ton of damage and the corruption nodes on the titan are very small and hard to hit, so you will end up getting a gamma titan if you do manage to do it.  It's also really easy to get dismounted, which is pretty much an instant death.  I recommend you use a quetzal with structure built around the pilot.  This has the duel advantages of preventing any dismounting from the flock and since the quetzal has low damage compared to the wyvern it gives you more wiggle room with your attacks.  You can also put a bed on the quetzal so you can respawn on top of it on the off chance you get killed, the desert titan has a nasty habit of glitching tames into it's body, and when that happened with my wyvern it was stuck until the titan killed it.

Archived