pve Ark waterskins in feeding troughs??

Richard330

Ark waterskins in feeding troughs??

Hi I'm playing ark on the PS4 in single player and I've started noticing that waterskins can be placed in feeding troughs is this a glitch or can they be used for feeding troughs I've used them on water taps cooking pots only but in feeding troughs? Same thing also occurs with cooking pots also storing wooden walls etc

25 minutes ago, Piffguru said:

Only thing I can think of is you can put them in a tek trough which will chill the waterjars and canteens like a fridge would, honestly never tried with a waterskin tho. Most likely because of allowing them in 1 type of trough it allows it in both.

Makes sense I'm actually new to this game and forum and the game's mechanics are pretty alien so placing certain items in troughs fridges cooking pots and what type of items that are placed in those specific storages are also confusing 

• 3 weeks later...

How come this happens when in creative mode and flying around because you can fly faster when pressing and holding LB on the PS4 controller what I mean is that when you're standard still in game and when you press the ps button it pauses the game but when you're flying holding LB and press the ps button again it doesn't pause the game? This happens to me accidentally and I even accidentally keep holding the LB and pressing the ps button to resume the game it's not paused but continue to fly faster I don't know why the PS4 does this but the Xbox one does not do that even if you were flying and pressed the guide button when holding the LB it pauses and not continues flying is it because both consoles are different or could it be a glitch?

Archived