I am not understanding this.....

Dasham86

I am not understanding this.....

How is a shinehorn considered an easy tame?  Have the developers actually tried to tame one?  Those things wander around down in blue......

Also.  How are people supposed to get mutations on shinepets if we can only have TWENTY out at a time?  Rexes are far more easy to tame than a shinehorn.  And with low level ones?  You knock them down.  Toss raw meat on them and walk away.  How are they not an easy to tame dino?

I have 46 female shinehorns that have ALL of my stats.  And I have males that have colors.  I am trying to move the colors onto stats.  Would you really limit yourself to 19 females and 1 male if you were attempting to do this with a rex?  Or a giga?  Or ANY other dino?  Why am I limited to 20 at a time with my shinehorns?  Tame cap is not even a thing anymore.  This needs to be re-addressed.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(XA)44H46C42R46F40W44E (Shinehorn, Lvl 297, Male): HP: 1127.1 (44); St: 1090.9 (46); Ox: 1011.7 (42); Fo: 2898 (46); We: 180 (40); Dm: 420.3% (44); Sp: 230% (34); To: 1126.1 (296);

And these stats are from before that glitch taming thing that happened.....  So yea.  I have tamed them.  And died a lot to random stuff coming up and eating me while taming them....

1 minute ago, AngrySaltire said:

I would imagine breeding plays apart in this too. 2 days for a shinehorn (2 days ! For a shinehorn, good grief) vs 4 days for a rex means you can stock up on the shinehorns alot faster than the rexes.

Yes, but they have them on the EASY TO TAME list.  That has nothing to do with breeding them outta control.

3 minutes ago, AngrySaltire said:

I would imagine breeding plays apart in this too. 2 days for a shinehorn (2 days ! For a shinehorn, good grief) vs 4 days for a rex means you can stock up on the shinehorns alot faster than the rexes.

And if you think 2 day raise is long.  You should check out their cloning cost.  Vs. that of a giga....

3 minutes ago, AngrySaltire said:

Is this not about how many creatures you can have before its considered hording ? Or have I misunderstood ? Also where is this list ?

And no.  There is a tribe that is actively trying to wipe me on a PVE server and I was worried about how many shinehorns I could have out.  Not thinking that the number would be TWENTY

I have 46 females that are fully stated.  I have all of my alliance members colors from the events.  I am currently trying to breed the colors onto the stats.  Cause I really like shinehorns.  And I got met with only allowed to have no more than 20 out....

Just now, Dasham86 said:

So I can only breed every 2 days?  And still.  When the females are out that is still 46 females out.  Which is over double their limit of 20....

Well how were you breeding faster than every 2 days with them standing there anyway? Also I dont think the issue is so much having more than 20 of them out while breeding, its more about just keeping them out 24/7 lagging the server. If you pop them out, breed them, recryo them I really dont see how you would be breaking CoC.

Think of it this way, that other tribe is writing reports to WC about your hoarding of easy tame dinos. WC goes to your server to check out the issue and doesnt see a giant hoard of shinehorns cause they are in cryos.. ticket gets resolved cause you arent doing anything wrong, Other tribe eventually gets tired of writing tickets and gives up, you win, the end.

25 minutes ago, Dasham86 said:

And no.  There is a tribe that is actively trying to wipe me on a PVE server and I was worried about how many shinehorns I could have out.  Not thinking that the number would be TWENTY

I have 46 females that are fully stated.  I have all of my alliance members colors from the events.  I am currently trying to breed the colors onto the stats.  Cause I really like shinehorns.  And I got met with only allowed to have no more than 20 out....

You don't have a box base where others can't see what you do?

Archived