Cave generation bug

ShadowKrio

Cave generation bug

So, I've been playing ark for a while now, but I'm being annoyed by a bug that came into the north-west cave. The route that you are supposed to enter when you proceed into the second room does not have a rote to the artifact ( the circular chamber that has a thin bridge that leads to a dossier ). I checked on YouTube, the wiki, but they all say that there is supposed to have a route, WHICH I DON'T! Is this a bug that needs to be fixed? 

9 hours ago, ShadowKrio said:

Cave generation bug

So, I've been playing ark for a while now, but I'm being annoyed by a bug that came into the north-west cave. The route that you are supposed to enter when you proceed into the second room does not have a rote to the artifact ( the circular chamber that has a thin bridge that leads to a dossier ). I checked on YouTube, the wiki, but they all say that there is supposed to have a route, WHICH I DON'T! Is this a bug that needs to be fixed? 

Instead of going into the room with the bridge you can go around (turn left when facing into the room) and take the path to the other side of the artifact, you will have to drop of a ledge that you can't climb up so take some grapples.

Archived