Mass breeding positioning

PFM

Mass breeding positioning

Okay, so everybody already knows the conventional mechanics for breeding: Take a male, breed it with as many females as you can until you get a mutation, and then use that male to breed with all of the females, and rinse and repeat. 

Now, this obviously involves breeding as many females as you can simultaneously. Currently I just put all the females in a circle and place the male in the middle and it breeds with 23 females at a time. 

Anyone have any ideas how to position the dinos so that you can mass breed more than that?

Stack them.

I use to have 3 floors of Argy's with the male on the 2nd floor in the middle.

That only let me breed with 30 females at once but I built them each a foundation size personal pen to keep order.

If order is less important, and depends on the dinos breeding range, you can cram more in an area and by stacking a floor below and a floor above you can triple your breeders.

On 9/30/2019 at 12:17 AM, caleb68 said:

the best breeding layout i've seen for minimal males, max females:

F
   F F F
FF M FF
   F F F
      F

with multiple floors i've found if they are more then 2 walls high, they dont like to mate alot.

I mean that's only 12 females to one male. I currently have 22 female gigas breeding with my male at a time

21 hours ago, caleb68 said:

whats your layout for the dinos? if i get them too far from the males they won't breed for me.

I just place a male in the middle, and then I have the females standing in a circle, with one standing directly behind each of them, with the top 30 degrees and bottom 30 degrees of th circle or so, not having anything because they don't breed. 

Archived