Opinion on how the game has turned out

Fleekcitrousash

12 minutes ago, Truthgamer10055 said:

I have never seen such a smooth animation the rock drake climbing is insane when I first saw it it blew my mind even now I have never seen such a smooth animation I play pc tho

Tbf my complant is more control based than anything else, it can be janky at times and hard to control depending on your orientation. But yeah I love the rock drake, animations included.

I love ark. I love all the maps.  I can barely wait for the next DLC.  Ahhh the joys of starting a new character on a map...run around, make hats, die, rinse and repeat.  When my daughter said, *mom, look at this new game, its gonna have dinos!  That was it.  Next thing I knew we were on the island, in our underpants, running around in the dark starving and freezing!  Ahhh those were the days!  People complain about the glitches and problems, but heck, if this was a real life story and we were on these malfunctioning arks, you better believe there would be glitches and problems.  That all contributes to the challenges of surviving in the sandbox.  Then, when the joys of Scorched Earth appeared, I was in love once again.  I adore Scorched Earth, free dermabrasion with sandstorms, free heat treatment for my achy bones.  Ahhhh, gotta love it.  Guys keep on doing what you are doing and I will keep on playing until I ascend to the big sandbox in the sky!  PS dont look at my hours in the game and judge me, I do have a life!

16 minutes ago, AngrySaltire said:

Tbf my complant is more control based than anything else, it can be janky at times and hard to control depending on your orientation. But yeah I love the rock drake, animations included.

I would say that it is hard to control but that is because of disorientation 

Archived