Black pearls needed!

BobbyDude22

Frogs can farm more than any other creatures from (only) eurypterids. You have to be careful though, because frogs get encumbered very easy. But with some breeding you can get a high weight frog at some stage and farm the hell out of eurypterids. You can get a tamed Plesio or a Mosa for extra weight and protection. Outside of Ragnarok Eurypterids are very rare though. But you can farm black pearls by hand on Valguero and Ragnarok.

For most black pearls on Island killing Alpha Squids and Mosas will yield best results.

For a few black pearls, you can kill trilobites on the beach, eurypterids in the deep ocean (they give massive torpor so use a mount, Basilosaurus is one of the best), and you can tame an otter and whistle it to attack fish and they have a chance to bring you back black pearls.

That's island specific ways.

When I start a new game on ark. I try to go to every map. When I start on island I would try to make a small extinction base too, and travel around with my char. I would tame some gachas on extinction and bring them to my main base on island. If u lucky u tame one with BP. Or try to breed them until u get one until one has BP skill. 

Archived